Lifetime Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lifetime Training Interview Questions

Updated 9 Nov 2017

3.1

Regional Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetime Training in October 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by initial telephone interview.
    In principal this would have been okay but interviewer was 10 minutes late using it being Monday morning as an excuse! Not impressed at all.
    I was sent a brief prior to interview requesting specific information re experience relevence be prepared. Spent the evening prior to call note taking etc. It wasn't referred to once. Stunned.
    I had prepared a number of questions, particularly as I was looking to change careers, and interviewer tried to cut me short after 3 questions. Overall impression Poor.

Interview Questions

• If successful, I would be expected to do a further interview by doing a micro teach session on Skype - Did I know what Skype was?   Answer Question

16 Nov 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to feedback on your interview with Lifetime and we are sorry to hear that you did not have the positive experience that we would expect. Your feedback has been taken on... More

Sales Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Bristol, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Excellently structured, well time managed , quick and efficient in arranging a date. The questions were designed fantastically in getting the best out of the candidates and matching the organisations objectives

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of how you work in a pressurised environment and how you handled this   1 Answer

18 Oct 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Hi

Thanks for your feedback, it is really useful and we are glad to hear that it was a positive experience. Welcome to the team.

Functional Skills Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quedgeley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Quedgeley, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by a micro teach. First phone interview was with Emma (HR), second was with Denise (Regional Manager) and the Micro Teach was with Emma and Rachel.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a problem learner?   1 Answer

18 Oct 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to Lifetime

Area Manager - Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Darlington, North East England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Darlington, North East England, England) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on recommendation from a recruiting agency and received an invitation to interview within a couple of days of my CV being sent off. A face to face interview was organised within a week with the Regional Operations Manager, this took place in a neutral, public location which still afforded the privacy that an interview would require.
    This was only my third ever interview and only my second applying for a role I would like to turn into a long term career. The interview experience was a very positive one, I felt comfortable and the only pressures were self-imposed, it felt more like a conversation with someone I already had acquaintance with than an interview. The interview left me with no doubt that Lifetime Training was somewhere I would be happy working and it would provide suitable challenges, although target orientated I felt assured that the learner and quality were central to everything.
    Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful due to my experience of Apprenticeships, but it has helped me to search within and remember experiences that would be better used at future interviews and has given me an insight into the type of Company I would like to work for.
    Feedback was received which I find beneficial because it gives me something to work on in the future and receiving feedback makes me feel valued as a person.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when..." this was used to demonstrate where I had experience of 4 of the 6 DNA strands.   1 Answer

15 Aug 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am pleased that you had a positive experience with Lifetime.

Regional Trainer - Gloucester/Swindon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Bristol, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the role via Alderwood Recruitment Agency and the process took 3 weeks to complete. The telephone interview was scheduled for the convenient time and day, followed by arrangement of the second interview, this time Face-to-Face. I had to go through another Face-to-Face interview after that, but it gave me opportunity to meet Operations Manager and ask more questions. This was followed by a shadow with another Regional Trainer and I loved the experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The responsiveness form the Lifetime after each stage of the interview was very good and recruitment agency was in touch at all times.

15 Aug 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Thanks for your feedback. It is really positive and I am glad that we were able to progress your application swiftly and sucessfully

Regional Trainer - Reading Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Reading, England) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via an excellent Recruitment Agency - Opus Training Recruitment who set up a telephone interview with Lifetime Training, this was followed by a face to face interview followed by an offer of the position. I have just completed the on-line questions to complete the process. All stages well organised and presented

Interview Questions

• What parts do you find learners struggle with   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruitment was very helpful and supportive. I had to ask for the interview date to be put back as I was away skiing during the designated week.

15 Aug 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Thanks for the feedback and we are pleased to hear that experience was a positive one.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Bristol, England) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied directly to Lifetime Training through their online portal. I then had a telephone screen interview, a first face to face interview with two Senior Key Account Managers and then a second face to face interview with the Operations Director in the Bristol Office.

Interview Questions

• They asked my a lot of questions around my CV and experience and how relevant it could be for the role I have applied for. I then was asked some competency based questions tailored from my experience. I then had a second interview and was asked to research the 'Apprenticeship Levy' and discussed this and answered more relevant questions.   Answer Question

4 Apr 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you had a positive experience. Remember you can also leave us a review as an employee.

Regional Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Wakefield, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through a third party site, then I was contacted 2-3 weeks later to arrange an interview, shortly after I received confirmation by phone and email for the interview to take place the following day, very professional and structured interview in a location that was suitable.

Interview Questions

• Why have you chosen this role?   1 Answer

Telesales Course Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Bristol, England) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process took approximately 3 weeks. I applied for the position just before Christmas 2016 and I was invited in to interview on Friday 13th January 2017. The interview was appropriately challenging, with a number of competency based questions that were relevant to establish my suitability for the role, in terms of assessing my skillset and knowledge of education and sales. The company were competent and quickly offered me the position on Tuesday 17th January. I was overall impressed by the consideration that the team leaders took in conducting the interview, that I was certain they were the right people to work alongside. So I did not hesitate to accept the role as soon as I could.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question came down to the longevity of my previous roles not being particularly long, and one of the manager's asking what would stop me from leaving this role early.   1 Answer

24 Jan 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Thank you so much for your feedback, I am glad that you felt this was a positive experience. WE are delighted to hear that you will be joining us. Remember now that you are one of our Life Changing... More

Learning Support Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetime Training (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in January 2017.

Interview

This vacancy was brought to my attention by an agency who had seen my CV and thought that I was suitable. It was very short notice but I was pleased to be invited to interview, held in a very pleasant hotel in the town centre. Upon arrival, I was greeted by two very friendly and professional ladies. First, there was question and answer session, then I gave a fifteen minute micro teach.

Interview Questions

• How had I dealt with particular situations in the past?   1 Answer

24 Jan 2017 – Resourcing Partner

Thank you so much for your feedback and I am glad that you felt it was a positive experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.