Lightfoot Trial and Implementation Executive Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 14 interviews

Interviews at Lightfoot

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lightfoot

Lightfoot

Anonymous Employee in Chudleigh, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lightfoot (Chudleigh, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

After sending my CV to the HR Manager Milly Harding she asked me to come to Lightfoot premises for an interview the next day. I had an interview with Milly and my future line manager and the was offered the role within 24 hours. The process was extremely efficient, friendly and a fun interview. Great company.

Interview Questions
  • What's are you watching on Netflix right now?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lightfoot

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lightfoot in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied via email with my CV and Cover Letter and received an invite to interview just over a week later. I was interviewed by the HR manager and my new line manager (Pre-Sales Manager). They started off the process by introducing themselves and explaining the company and the role in more detail which I found very helpful and it made me feel at ease right from the start. I then had the chance to talk them through my CV, highlighting how my various experiences were relevant to the role. It wasn't the traditional competency based interview which I was used to - I wasn't asked questions that put me on the spot and I had to remember answers I'd practised at home - it was more a friendly but formal conversation about why I wanted the role, why I wanted to work for Lightfoot in particular and why I thought I'd be good in this role. Overall it was a very positive experience and I got offered the job which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Lightfoot and why do you want to work for us?
Be the first to find this interview helpful