Find jobs for Head of Consultancy

Lingo24 Head of Consultancy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 7 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lingo24

Lingo24

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lingo24 (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jul 2016

Interview

Initial interview with the Lead Engineers , and then an Interview with Lead Engineers and Head of Business, interview was on Consultancy Skills, Leadership Skills, Development Skills, and Architecture and Solutioning. Interview was 2 stage face to face in Edinburgh and was laid back and entertaining. Got turned down after final interview and no feedback, therefore I have no idea what they want, and can only offer my experience. Good luck to everyone else :)

Interview Questions
  • How would you translate realtime conversations across multiple remote globally located sites.
    1 Answer
  • In terms of ECM and WCM how do you set up sites, globally .
  • How would you train consultants that were in remote locations.
  • Describe yourself in one word, and what computational languages do you know.
  • How would you promote lingo24 to clients.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lingo24

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lingo24 (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jul 2016

Interview

Initial telephone interview, with good questions asked - probing competencies without the traditional competency based interview. Face to face interviews were fun and slightly informal. Met the CEO, CTO, Head of Business Analysis, and the Global head of HR. The interview process was fun, interesting and informative. I immediately liked the culture of the company - and even if I wasn't offered the role, I would still walk away with a positive impression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech