LinkedIn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LinkedIn Interview Questions

Interviews at LinkedIn

1,948 Interview Reviews

DS Intern Interview

Interview

They were super nice. 2 rounds of Tech and 1 round of Company fit. It wasn't hard. They care a lot about your fit to the company and culture. Very fast response after the interview. Don't worry and just be yourself.

Data Science Interview

Interview

The recruiter contacted me himself via linkedin and showed interest. Then we had a call and he asked in which of their teams I am interested and when I selected the team, he aid we don't have hiring for this team right now and I'll update you soon when they have hiring. I contacted him several times after that and he never responded to my emails.

Trust and Safety Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Interview

The hiring managers canceled the interview after it was scheduled. They explained since I’m not a local applicant, they won’t be interviewing me; however, they knew that prior to the interview, said they were open to remote because their office is closed until further notice due to the pandemic, and I also said I’m open to relocation. Overall, I was left with a negative impression of the company because of how unprofessionally the application process was handled.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

First steps were standard - had a call with recruiter, and then with hiring manager.

The final round - I had to create a deck to pitch to my manager, another deck to pitch to internal leadership, and then another deck to pitch to a fake client. I don't mind doing fake presentations but 3 decks back to back is a bit excessive and didn't accomplish much since we obviously ran out of time.

Then it took 2 weeks for a decision, which is not super shocking for a big company but you always hope for better.

Interview Questions

• Present your account plan to your manager in a mock 1 on 1.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Interview

It took a while for a recruiter to reach out to set up a call. We had a quick intro call - my background, interest in the role, interest in LinkedIn, and received general info on the position. Set up a follow up call with the manager I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were able to get buy-in from others who didn't directly report to you.   Answer Question

Staff Data Scientist Interview

Interview

My interview process was long and drawn out. I interviewed in November and in January the recruiter verbally promised me that I would be getting an offer, same with the hiring manager. After 2.5 weeks later, the recruiter's manager called me and told me that the business was shifting directions and they would be taking back their offer. Overall, I feel that LinkedIn really wasted my time and after having worked at several companies in Silicon Valley, I found LinkedIn's interview process to be lacking in professionalism and honesty.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how to run parallel experiments at LinkedIn's scale and we talked about various tools and methods for anomaly detection within the framework of running online experiments.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

It was a pretty typical process like other companies. Was asked about some abstract technical questions and round 2 was some leetcode style question.

Be prepared to answer heavy javascript in-depth questions if you're applying for front end

Interview Questions

• Object and array - answer is to use hashmap. Similar to two sum   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

Only one of the two interviewers scheduled for the first round of technical interview showed up. Didn't turn on their video. The interview went okay, but it took ~3 months to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

Interview

There was one behavioral interview with the recruiter at first. Afterwards there were two interviews. The asked a combination of probability, optimization, and programming questions. It took a few weeks overall.

Interview Questions

• Formulate L1-norm minimization of a linear system residual as a linear program.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

It was cool. Requires sound concepts in programming and analysis and stats. Challenges your thinking on the spot.
    Highly recommend to brush your concepts before going to interview. Practice data science related questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me Why you are applying for this role?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.