Little Dot Studios Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 16 interviews

Interviews at Little Dot Studios

Negative100%
-NaN
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Little Dot Studios

Little Dot Studios

Application

I interviewed at Little Dot Studios

Interview

The initial interview with the recruiter was great! I had an easy time answering questions that were designed for culture fit and there wasn’t any curveball questions. However, the second interview (Last round) with the hiring manager was not so great. Instead of being engaging and showing an ounce of interest in the candidate, Lizzie Wen, the hiring manager, did not seem to know what questions to ask to assess a candidate’s fit. Some questions I expected for a lead data analyst role: -What are projects with SQL? -What are some impacts of some of your work? -Tell me more about experience A and what were the challenges and accomplishments? Instead I got asked half-efforted questions like: -Can you handle working on many different things at once? -Have you worked with stakeholders before? -What was your biggest challenges? Not that these weren’t important, but they definitely should not be the type of questions you ask of someone who’s expected to do data engineering, data analytics, and some data science. Hard pass.

2 people found this interview helpful