Little Dot Studios Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Little Dot Studios

Little Dot Studios

Application

I interviewed at Little Dot Studios

Interview

The initial interview with the recruiter was great! I had an easy time answering questions that were designed for culture fit and there wasn’t any curveball questions. However, the second interview (Last round) with the hiring manager was not so great. Instead of being engaging and showing an ounce of interest in the candidate, Lizzie Wen, the hiring manager, did not seem to know what questions to ask to assess a candidate’s fit. Some questions I expected for a lead data analyst role: -What are projects with SQL? -What are some impacts of some of your work? -Tell me more about experience A and what were the challenges and accomplishments? Instead I got asked half-efforted questions like: -Can you handle working on many different things at once? -Have you worked with stakeholders before? -What was your biggest challenges? Not that these weren’t important, but they definitely should not be the type of questions you ask of someone who’s expected to do data engineering, data analytics, and some data science. Hard pass.

Little Dot Studios

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Dot Studios

Interview

It was ok. A lot of going back and forward with various HR employees. Then 2 different interviews, then a editing task. Then another editing task. Then I was ignored and I assumed unsuccessful after I sent out 2 emails asking for feedback. For a company that has good reviews, I was treated fairly poorly as a candidate who knows.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply? What are your strengths? Showcase what you know about YouTube?
    Answer Question

Little Dot Studios

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Dot Studios in Nov 2021

Interview

The head of data, product & tech is rude. For the thing he misunderstood, he will question your integrity and accuse it is your fault. Maybe they need a professional HR to do the interview job. Not recommended.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Little Dot Studios (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

The first interview was an informal chat about my experience working with social media and video editing. Before the second one, I was assigned a video editing task, and in the second interview, we discussed what I had done, plus they asked me some situational questions. Everyone was friendly and easy-going, and none of the questions were tricky.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Little Dot Studios

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Little Dot Studios

Interview

The interview process was quick and I was always promptly updated by the team in regards to my application. I was interviewed twice with varying members of the team, the second and final interview and good continuation from the first (was also an evaluation on a task we were assigned after the first interview)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Little Dot Studios

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Little Dot Studios in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied in November, took a month to get back to me and then I had a task to do which was actually challenging and good fun, and was a good way to demonstrate my understanding of the role and online media. Then had an online interview with immediate report and his senior, very good, positive and difficult questions but great atmosphere. Was told I would be informed within a week, but then asked to an additional interview with HR & another senior member. Again very positive experience and great atmosphere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Little Dot Studios (Berlin) in Nov 2020

Interview

Es war eine Online meeting mit einer Person, die Manager der Cutters. Es gibt keine Vorstellung aus ihrer Seite und sie hat auch keine Chance gegeben, eine Vorstellung aus meiner Seite zu starten. Also diese zwei Schritte wurden einfach gesprungen und mir wurden direkt Fragen gestellt.

Interview Questions
  • Die erste Frage war über meine Erfahrungen mit Youtube. Die zweite war "was hältst du für wichtig für ein gutes Youtube-Video". Dann hat sie nach meiner Gehaltsvorstellung gefragt.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Little Dot Studios (London, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

Was offered a video interview with two members of the team after submitting a CV and cover letter. From there I was then asked to join an interview with the HR Director to assess whether I would be a good cultural fit for the company and vice versa. After that I was offered the role and invited to join another video call with the two people that I had originally interviewed with and an additional person to answer any questions I had about the role and team.

Interview Questions
  • How I see their family of channels and how I would group them into buckets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Little Dot Studios (Berlin) in Aug 2019

Interview

The hiring manager returned to me in about a week, after I have applied. We scheduled an interview, spoke for an hour about the position, where do I see myself in five years, how would my colleagues describe me, spoke a lot about the experience and the salary expectations, which I guess were higher than they could offer. After that call, I haven't heard anything from the manager or the company and just received an automatic reply, saying they won't proceed with my application. It would be totally alright, but saying an autogenerated post on a Linkedin after an hour of Skype interview seems to be a bit weird.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see myself in five years? How would your colleagues describe you?

Little Dot Studios

Application

I interviewed at Little Dot Studios

Interview

was very good, had fun light hearted work for them now and happy to carry on. salaries are a little low should be better, to be honest glass door is taking the mick on this, i just want some data on salaries wh

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews