Littler Mendelson Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Littler Mendelson Interview Questions

Interviews at Littler Mendelson

2.5

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson.

Interview

The interview process was very chill with two partners conducting the interview at the same time. Most of the questions were basic ones about past experience and why Litter. I enjoyed the interview and actually shared a few laughs with the interviewers.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson.

Interview

Callback from Resume Submission. Two partners conducted interview. Very chill. Based on what I can learn from interview, their summer associates are very happy with their program. There was a lag between submission of resume and callback.

Interview Questions

• Casual questions about past experience. The interview was very chill. The partners were genuinely interested listening to my experiences. The interview took about 45 minutes. There was no screener prior to the final round.   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Kansas City, MO (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview went great. Was told they'd contact me to schedule a follow up interview. They never contacted me back. At least if you're not interested send a rejection letter.

Client Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews with a total of 5 interviewers. The questions were standard situational and behavioral. About a week after the interview they made an offer.

The interviewers were all nice and none really threw any curve ball questions. I was nervous at first after looking at the interview itinerary but overall everything went well.

Billing Analyst-Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Kansas City, MO (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I worked with a staffing agency. My very first interview was with the staffing agency. Second interview was with two managers in the Accounting department. Then I got called back to meet with the Director of Accounting and the third manager. The Director seemed to be really distracted but I could tell that she knew her stuff.

Interview Questions

• They described their process and explained that it was very high volume work. They asked if I could handle it?   1 Answer

Entry Level Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Applied through website, interviewed with 5 attorneys, including the hiring partner. All attorneys had a friendly interviewing style. I was invited for an interview about 2 or more months after I applied for the position. There was only one round of interviews one day.

I/T FIN Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Onsite interview after phone interview with headhunter. Interviewer was late to appointment, not prepared to interview someone, and seemed interested in being somewhere else. Very nice offices in the area called Crown Center. Interviewer was rude.

Interview Questions

• Did I bring a copy of my resume?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

First I met with the lady who would become my immediate supervisor. Then I met with a lady in human resources. Then I met with the CFO in his office. This process took about two days of interviews. There were no testing involved.

Interview Questions

• What my day to day responsibilities were. What I liked and disliked about my job. She also asked why i left my previous place of employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations took place

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson in April 2015.

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews with 2 attorneys each. then a one on one interview with the managing partner. They ask for a writing sample and transcripts, etc., and expect you to have questions during the process. Everyone was nice and asked the usual questions.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Littler Mendelson (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Normal questions and a grammar test. Met with manager and then shareholder. Ratio is 4 to 1 and yet only met one attorney.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.