Lloyd's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lloyd's Interview Questions

Interviews at Lloyd's

3.2

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd's (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Great Great great great interview loved it had a great time with my mate enjoyed it almost had a cup of tea you know mean Had a great time I've really enjoyed it now so I can't complain much

Insurance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lloyd's in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was split into three parts. A group exercise which involved picking the best insurance product to be given funding in their innovation lab. A written task where you were given a lot of information and 45 minutes to pick the best country to expand in to and what insurance product. Then a HR interview with generic STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• STAR questions based on their values, quite standard stuff.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lloyd's (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Firstly, just an online test which is not difficult. Then, invited to a 30 minutues skype interview which covers normal behavioral and competency questions. The interviewer was friendly and process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Why do you apply for Lloyd's and this program?
      Tell me about an achievement you got.   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Interview

Two rounds of Telephone interviews. The first was an informal conversation about the interview process, the role and the requirements. The second interview was more focused on my personal experiences, and then some situational type questions to see how I would prioritise workload.

Interview Questions

• Experience-based interviews, focusing on how I would approach different roles in the organisation   Answer Question

Senior Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's (London, England).

Interview

One interview which was nearly cancelled on the morning with less than an hour to go as "they had a more important meeting". Stand in interviewers were rude. Most unprofessional interview process I've done, although at least HR remained relatively professional.

Company Secretarial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lloyd's in October 2018.

Interview

Made an application and within days, got called for an interview.

On the morning of the interview, I got a call to say one of the interviewers was off sick so I would only be interviewed by one person. Upon arrival there was a substitute interviewer who did not bother to introduce herself which I thought was pretty unprofessional.

Interview itself wasn’t the best of experiences, manager did not appear to have gone through my CV as she had no clue what I had done up to date etc. During the interview, her phone also went off which again I thought was quite unprofessional. It’s a two way street, professional is expected of both parties not just the interviewee!

I was amazed that for a company of its kind, they did not have the professional courtesy to send a rejection email of any kind. Till date, not a single email post interview which is rather unfortunate and has put me off this company altogether.

Not one I would ever apply to again now or in the future.

Interview Questions

• Basic tell us about yourself; nothing really concrete to report; interviewers seem really unprepared.   Answer Question

Compliance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was an excellent series of 2 interviews and I felt very respected for my time. The interviewers were very friendly and informative, and seemed to want to hire genuinely to fill the role rather than have any other intentions.

Grad Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Lloyd's (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 4/5 stages to the process, including sending off your CV, tests, video interview and then the assessment centre. The video interview was done through HireVue which I felt was very challenging and actually made me more nervous as I couldn't really get any vibe of the interviewer. I definitely had to revise for the interview and have a couple of examples ready in my head. I tried not to make me answers too elaborate but just relate it simply to the question they actually asked me, even if it was just a simple answer.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time that you had to implement someone else's point of view in the work place?   2 Answers

, Underwriters Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lloyd's (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply online, do psychometric test, get invited for online interview, i wasn’t particularly used to doing interviews especially online video interviews. But it wasn’t that bad. Just be prepared and confident to answer

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you showed leadership

Describe a time you had to overcome a challenge   Answer Question

Work Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lloyd's (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Sent email to hr. cv and cover letter reviewed and then was invited for interviews. 2 interviews, one with the head of the department and on with the manager of the team I was working with. Interview was relaxed and was about getting to know me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.