LloydsPharmacy Interview Questions in Glasgow, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

Dispensary Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Giffnock, Scotland

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LloydsPharmacy (Giffnock, Scotland) in September 2019.

Interview

I received a text message from the hiring manager saying they had my C.V and asked if I could come in for an interview. I did, and it was mostly a pitch about the company and job generally. Then, the following week I was asked to come in for a work trial, and I did so, for an hour, even though the hiring manager was on holiday and therefore not around to observe me. I was told by her technician, after my 'work trial'that the hiring manager would be in touch when she came back from holidays. A week after my work trial, after hearing NOTHING, I followed up asking if I was still in the running, only to be told that she was conducting other interviews and that she would get back to me when she could. I gave myself a deadline a week after the conclusion of interviews, to allow for decision making, and if I heard nothing, that was it. That deadline passed over a month ago, and effectively, I am Schrodinger's Cat. I received absolutely no feedback on my work trial at all, no closure, nothing, basically, I was ghosted.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.