Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

1,815 Interview Reviews

2.6

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Sat down for an interview with a manager during a career fair at my school. Very informal and laid back. More of a conversation than an interview. Questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• What was a decision that you have made in the past that you would like to change or take back and why?   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I was asked to Interview on a Friday. I was called by the person who I would be directly under and I was quickly told that this was his Friday off, and it was obvious this interview was not in his plans. I was rushed off the phone and not surprised at not hearing back. Honestly, if that's a testament to the operations of this organization it's for the best

General Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Interviewed at the home for the holidays hiring event in Fort Worth. Waited in line for several hours, then got to interview with a specific group and talk to some early career professionals.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, your leadership style, and your communication style.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I was interviewed by three engineers. They mostly asked questions about my resume and job experiences. It was very fast paced. One of the questions was about the designing/building/testing process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

The interview was set up during a college recruiter event. after waiting in line, I sat down with a hiring manager and discussed my resume and my previous experiences concerning aerospace engineering, and what I was currently learning in school.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied for Lockheed Martin's HR summer internship online through their website. The overall process took about 3 months from applying to receiving an offer. I only had one interview over the phone with a hiring manager and a person in Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to present data to your boss.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Relatively easy, whole process only took about a month. I would recommend preparing a small notes sheet to take with you to the interview so you dont trip up on your words

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied to a position in late December. Heard back in January that LM Space wanted to interview me for onsite. Before the on-site, they hosted a networking event for the participants to meet and talk with hiring managers. The on-site consisted of a small lunch with a small presentation about the company and business unit. After lunch the managers were introduced and candidates were interviewed by different teams. While waiting for the interview we were able to converse with current or future employees.

Interview Questions

• questions were mostly behavioral and going through your resume   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Meet Lockheed Martin at the BEYA Conference and was invited to go to a pre-screen event. At the event, they split everyone based on their major and reject majors that they were not planning to hire. Talked to several of the hiring managers until they invited me to an interview the next day. The interview was behavior questions and asked to describe the projects that I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

Interview

I visited their building was interviewed by three people. They were friendly and provided a bottled water. I was given some basic circuit questions which were not too difficult for me to solve on a white board.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.