Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

1,892 Interview Reviews

2.6

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

1 Manager phone screen.
    1 technical phone screen - no puzzle or programming questions.

In person/Onsite:
    5 people. All 1 on 1, 45 minute interviews.

3 technical 2 non-technical.

Friendly technical questions. Discuss a project you've worked on and go into some detail. 50% white board but no "programming" questions.

Program Manager Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

The questions they asked focused on STAR questions. Mainly what I learned from my previous experiences and how I could apply them there. I would say the best way to prepare is to understand the role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Talked with recruiter at career fair, interviewed later that day. Interview was odd, started off with tell me about yourself then interviewer talked about typical turnover rate and how people no longer spent entire life at company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

In person interview, asked questions about my resume, also asked a couple data structures questions related to stack heap. Great experience, they were really enthusiastic about my prior experiences. Best way to prep is to study data structures and algorithms.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Pretty standard. Group manager and team manager interviewed me together. They had a huge stack of resumes on the desk and were hiring about 20 engineers that week. There were no skills tests or trick questions, when you chat with a good technologist it's not necessary.

Interview Questions

• They were both knowledgable, so the technical questions were reasonable. Mostly they were interested in discovering if I would be a cultural fit and if I might be a security problem for government contracts.   Answer Question

Cyber Consultant Interview

Interview

Great easy process. I was asked questions pertaining to the job and what I would like to see in a role within the company. Introduced to multiple colleagues and supervisors. The personnel at lockheed are very understanding and professional.

Interview Questions

Interview

They simply discussed my resume with me and then hired me after asking a few simple question to ensure competency. It was rather casual but was at a job fair so they were talking to many students throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• What my software skills were   1 Answer

Interview

Easy and straight forward process. Took some time to complete full process. No tricks played by interviewer. They are looking for people who can do the work and show intelligent communication ability with the customer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

I thought they had a great interview process, everyone was very helpful and was communicated to very thoroughly from start to end. No negatives to mention, best interview process I have been through!

Business Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Easy, quick. Standard questions and the interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. It was over the phone, and I think a video would have been a better interview, but given the circumstances it was well done.

Interview Questions

• Why is this internship a good fit for your career path?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.