Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2017
1,342 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Applied online. One phone screen concerning resume with hiring manager. Consisted of primarily behavioral and basic technical questions. You need to be able to elaborate items listed on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Need to explain: Why you should be hired, what skills you are bringing to the team, what you are interested in, go in depth into projects on your resume.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The company found my resumé in a conference database, and contacted me to suggest I apply. I applied for the position and was asked in for an interview. It was 30 minutes, focusing on behavioral questions and my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? (Position was in Orlando office)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake in a project and how you fixed it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time there was conflict on a team and how you dealt with it. Follow up: How would you have done things differently?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was composed of 3 parts. Firsts, I learned more about the company, and the role for the position, with the opportunity to ask questions as the interviewer went along. Second, I got the chance to highlight my experience, and say where I would see myself in the next 5 years. Lastly, I got to ask a few more questions, and the interviewer said he'd email me within a week to see if I would be chosen for a tour of their facilities after reviewing all of their candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Definitely a behavioral interview. They flew me down for a couple of days, nothing too exciting. There was a good amount of people there. You do not get a feel for what it is like to work there during the interview process, mostly them telling you that they are the best.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Generic Behavioral Interview Questions. Nothing too difficult!

I was contacted by one of the Engineering supervisors, instead of HR. That was a pleasant surprise to me because I was able to speak to somebody with a similar background as me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at work and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

They came to my school, I applied online that night. Got called in for an interview at the Colorado Springs office, went through three rounds of interviews all behavioral. Within a week knew the result and was extended an offer.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2017.

Interview

Met by the hiring manager. Proceeded to a private office area and made comfortable. Reviewed my references and their respective letters for a few minutes. Asked why the company and what I can bring. Nailed it. Felt good leaving and looking forward to be a member of a tremendous team.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the table as an employee?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very well put together. I was invited to a event with 10 other candidates. You can either have one interview or multiples depending on who is interested in you. Hiring managers are pretty easy going people, but they also hold a certain expectation of you.

Interview Questions

• What attracts me to systems engineering , being that I have a mechanical background?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2017.

Interview

After getting a reference and writing a cover letter, I had a single phone interview. It went very well. I spoke with the hiring manager directly, he was very nice and focused on asking technical questions and the contents of my resume. The technical questions weren't too detailed and if you have a 4 year degree in computer science you should at least know the terms mentioned. If you don't know the terms mentioned, you definitely need to show enthusiasm to learn. I was asked about my level of proficiency in C++ (do you know how to write template classes?), the internships I had in the past, my experience with developing for real time operating systems (mention Rate Monotonic and Earliest Deadline First algorithms), my experience with Agile methodology (through internships and classes), whether I knew a design pattern (and what design patterns are), what kinds of platforms I was used to developing on (should know windows and linux). And that's about all I can remember. Make sure you have some good questions for the hiring manager. You should be asking about the team, how people work together and what the team needs are.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

It was a panel interview that was originally to be with three people, but one was called away. One of the interviewers was the manager I would be working under. Some general background questions were asked then about 15 technical/behavior/job-related questions followed. The entire interview lasted more than 30 minutes. The process was smooth and the interviewers were laid back. Afterwards, I was given a short tour then sent to talk to HR about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What management style do you prefer to use? What style do you prefer to work under?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle conflicts with a co-worker?   1 Answer
    • If you're in charge of a project that is going poorly, what is your plan of action?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself professionally in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.