Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated 15 Feb 2018
1,429 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied in early December and I accepted the offer in late January. I was interviewed in a group setting with 2 individuals. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The questions were fair and ones that you might expect.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Interview conducted at Lockheed Martin RMS headquarters at a large recruiting event. It was mostly behavioral and fairly casual. How the interview went depended largely on the hiring manager it seemed.

Interview Questions

• Difference between agile and waterfall software development methodologies   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I was contacted out of the blue by a recruiter to schedule an interview with Lockheed Martin. I did not apply to the specific job posting; I guess they found my resume in their database. Anyway, I interviewed via phone with a few engineers. The call lasted about 1 hour. I thought it went extremely well. The STAR method was not used. Rather, we talked in detail about what the position would entail and how my skills and experience could align with that. Also, we talked about my work experience and what I got from it all. After that, it was just back and forth conversation about the company and location, questions I had, etc. Be sure to talk about "big picture" takeaways from your skills and experience and how it could benefit LM. Overall the interviewers were very friendly and super easy to talk to.

After the interview, I was told to hear back "by the end of the week." I never heard back again. Not from the interviewer, nor the recruiter (even after leaving an email and voicemail. About 3-4 weeks later I got the automated rejection.

Very rude in my opinion, but it is what it is. After interviewing with a big company like LM, keep up the job search and expect nothing from LM no matter how good you think the interview went. If they want you, they will get you. If not, they will likely never follow up. Don't get caught up with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience at <internship>. What was the takeaway from that experience?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Phone interview with basic behavioral questions, a few minutes for questions that I had for the engineer, then a few minutes for the interviewer to explain intern tasks. After that, basic security questionnaire

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter who contacted me online. The process was pretty quick from interview to job offer (I received my offer within 5 days post interview). Interview involved a large group of us who all got picked by managers who saw us as a fit for their projects. Everyone got about 2-4 interviews. At the end you had the opportunity to speak to managers whom you did not interview with. All the interviews were nontechnical and mostly about resume work and STAR interview questions. It was one of the most lax interviews I’ve had for software engineering.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

it was a team interview (2 of them)not much double team the second guy just sat there till the end when he announced "this interview is just a screening interview, if we like what we hear you will be called back next week for a real interview. oh and this is really for a recruiter support position, not as a recruiter." I didn't let it show but thought it was a real bait and switch, I'm here interviewing to be a recruiter, not a recruiters secretary, if this is how they conduct all their interviews good luck to them I will not accept the position if it is offered.

Interview Questions

• can you work with type A people?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

There was a general presentation given with about 10 other candidates in the room. Each candidate had 2-4 interviews with different managers over the course of 3 hours. Interviews lasted 30-45 minutes. Questions were mainly focused on my resume and behavioral questions. I was asked a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give an example of a time you had a conflict with a team member.

Q: What is your proudest accomplishment?

Q: What do you know about Agile development?   Answer Question

Systems Test Engineer ACS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview was fairly casual. I attended their hiring event in Fort Worth, Texas. They had about 30 different hiring managers in one room and potential employees were scheduled for different one our activities including, interviews, tours, and panels with recently hired employees.

Interview Questions

• We had a casual conversation about the job, my experiences and what I'd be working on. All questions are behavioral.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Gaithersburg, MD (US)).

Interview

Since the job requires a security clearance the interview process was somewhat extensive. The in-person interview was straight forward but took a couple of months until I was hired. The security clearance obviously took several more months.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the most difficult challenge you had to overcome and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agana Heights, GU (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Agana Heights, GU (US)).

Interview

The interview was very professional. I learned to dress professional and modest. Never be late and not too early, 10mins prior to interview was a acceptable time to arrive. Answer with confidence and always with a smile.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate pax?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.