Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,219 of over 2,219.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Laurent, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Saint-Laurent, QC)

Interview

Initial phone screen interview. Secondary interview with hiring manager Third interview with hiring manager and team lead. Hiring manager didn’t show up for initial interview together and i didn’t receive an update until the next day as to why, despite messaging HR that set up the interview. It was a personal emergency so of course I was understanding. Waited 3 weeks for an update after being told it would be 2 weeks and didn’t receive one so I enquired on status from HR and didn’t receive a response at all so I messaged the hiring manager nearly a week later. Received a very positive message from hiring manager that I would be hearing back soon complete with smiley face emojis and stating that she would speak to me soon. HR finally got back to me to reiterate they hadn’t filled it yet and that I would hear back soon. I turned down a job offer based on the responses I got. A whole month went by and I wrote again for another update only to be told they went with someone else. 2 months after my last interview, nearly 3 months from the start of the process. Overall it was a terrible experience, one of the most unprofessional I think I’ve ever experienced, despite the manager being very nice and the interview going well. My advice, to HR especially, would be to please remember that you are dealing with human beings with lives and families and responsibilities and transparency and keeping candidates in the loop is extremely important.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you had to manage multiple competing deadlines.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Behavioral based questions that require you to tell a short succinct story using what is called the STAR format: Situation or Task, Action, Results. It should take 2 - 3 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had t o handle a difficult situation? What did you say and do? What was the outcome?

What people are saying about Lockheed Martin

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Only behavioral questions. Very friendly. Was given as much time as I needed, but it was over zoom so it was hard to hear them. It was hard to stay looking at the camera when the interviewers did not have their cameras on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interview was done in a panel format, where multiple members took turns asking me specific work related questions to gauge my overall knowledge and suitability for the position. It last the full hour it was scheduled for.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about innovative opportunities at previous places of employment.

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Typical behavioral interview questions. Felt very low pressure and the interviewer made it very comfortable. No technical questions, only behavioral questions which was surprising but overall a typical interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Applied online and received a reply after probably a month. Interviewed with the project manager went well. Received an offer 2 weeks later. Interview consisted of STAR behavioral question. Background projects and skills. Overall I had a good experience. Interviewed online.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a moment where you received correction and how did you respond.

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

I interview over the phone during the pandemic. The questions were fairly simple as they related towards me and my accomplishments. The interview was really friendly and let me think about my answers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The process was very easy and was not stressful. The hiring manager was very personable and made the interview more like a conversation. I was not asked technical questions and had the opportunity to ask a lot of questions to the hiring manager. I am waiting to hear back about an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about projects you have worked on and your experiences

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Good, easy conversation and personable interviewer. Not too many technical questions and it was as quick as 40 minutes and left me feeling good about the process. The process itself was seamless, remotely done over Zoom, and was professionally done.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time you had a conflict on a team and how it was resolved.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2021

Interview

The process was only one interview and they mainly asked about things on your resume and behavioral questions. For example, if you have projects they will ask you to go into detail about them.

Interview Questions
  • What was your role in the project? Willing to relocate? What are you passionate about?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,219 Interviews