London Borough of Camden Payroll Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at London Borough of Camden

1 Interview Review

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Borough of Camden (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I was 15 minutes early for the interview. Waited downstairs 20 minutes until someone came to greet me. We get to this room where 2 other people are waiting. I introduce my self and shake hands. Been told where to sit. I tell them I brought requested documents with me ( one being passport). They were all confused as to why did I brought them. I was asked what nationality I am and when I said I am Romanian I have been told that that's why I was asked for documents. Then they introduce themselves again. And I am being told to ask in case I don't understand what I am asked and if I go off track they will try to stop me ( after the passport incident this made things even worst for me specially when they could see up until then the level of my English ). Then was a 40 minutes interview , poorly conducted, unorganised. I have ask for feedback regardless of being positive or negative.
Almost 2 weeks later I receive an email saying that due to the high calibre of people I didn't took the role and they understand I would like feedback so I should email ( email address given) the same address that sent this email.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a situation where you needed to take a decision under pressure.   Answer Question
  • Give us an example of a beneficial chance you've made in your current employment.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.