London Stock Exchange Group Client Relationship Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

London Stock Exchange Group Client Relationship Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at London Stock Exchange Group

1 Interview Review

1.0

Client Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

On August 31st 2017, I applied for the role of Client Relationship Executive via a post published on LinkedIn. On September 20th I was contacted over the phone by a member of the talent acquisition team. He went through my cv and he put me through the next step. He immediately followed our call up with an email asking me for a suitability statement where I had to explain why the manager should consider my application. I replied on the very same day.
On October 11th, I received a call form the same person saying that the manager wanted to see me and asked me for availability to arrange a face to face interview. As I was abroad and only got the message in my voice mail, I emailed him the day after saying that I would be back to London on the 18th. He never reply. Once in London I called him, somehow he hadn't seen my email but promised to speak to the hiring manager to find out her availability. Since then I haven't heard from anyone from the LSE. I dropped him another email on November 1st but again, no reply. These are the facts, whoever is reading this will draw their own conclusions about the professionally of the hiring process at the LSE.

Interview Questions

• Why the manager should consider my application.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.