London Stock Exchange Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

London Stock Exchange Group Interview Questions

Interviews at London Stock Exchange Group

2.8

Business Intern Interview

Interview

Before covid-

Very positive experience. Definitely research the company before hand to give you talking points and make a good impression. There were about 4-5 different interviews and tasks throughout the day so it wasn't too overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about the company and what I thought about it.   Answer Question

Business Interview

Interview

It was overall a really good experience. It definitely took a while to hear back after each round, but the interviews themselves weren't too difficult. Overall I would say it was a positive experience.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (Raleigh, NC (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

three days of interview with different people and one assignment where they check your IQ. and the final process meeting with you in person, however, they just disappeared after test

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for us   1 Answer

Data Standardization Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Phone Interview with two people. Absolutely horrible interview both people came off very snobby and should not be interviewers. After six to seven weeks after applying was contacted about an interview that was two days later.

Interview Questions

• Excel question... like if you need to add something from one spreadsheet to another without changing spreadsheets what advanced formula or formulas would you use?   1 Answer
    • What can you contribute to this position?   Answer Question
    • What all advance formulas do you know how to use in excel?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group.

Interview

First Part: Behavioral Interview over the phone with a man from the London Headquarters
    Second Part: Super-day in NYC office

You are never explicitly told this but depending on which city you select you are applying for the subsidiary within that city.
    I.e. NYC is FTSE Russell

Interview Questions

• What entities are in the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)?   3 Answers

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied online and shortly received an invitation to complete an online assessment and phone interview. The interview was a standard HR screen with standard behavioral questions with one of the employees from the UK.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you used conflict resolution skills.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

behavioral; met 4 different people all management level, questions on strategy of firm, my work experience and extracurriculars, what I know about the group - know all divisions and sub companies very well overall just need to prepare a lot

Equity Product Interview

Interview

Applied online. Phone Screen. Process took less than a week. Wasn't required to attend a superday. Know your resume very well. Will mostly ask behavioral and fit questions. Be prepared to answer basic questions about the Group and nits various subsidiaries.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

My resume was submitted by a recruiter. I had an initial conversation/resume go-through with the MD of the team. Was called back for in-person with other MDs in NYC that went well. All indications were that there would be a decision after the hiring MD returned from vacation. That was two months ago and I'm still waiting. All email inquiries are ignored

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past roles?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at London Stock Exchange Group (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the head of recruiting for the new york office. The phone the recruiter was using was of poor quality as he was cutting out every 3rd word. Following my phone interview, I was told I would receive an in-person interview with the company. I never received a follow up interview or email from London stock exchange group. I even attempted to email the recruiter directly multiple all to no avail. After that I attempted to direct message him on LinkedIn to which he still did not respond. This company has no respect for potential employees and I'd advise you to take your talents to another company that actually values your skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.