Lycamobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lycamobile Interview Questions

Interviews at Lycamobile

1.7

Interview

It was okay. Lots of basic questions of marketing and the basic strenghts and weakness questions. The office environment was not diverse. It is mostly comprised of south asians(sri lankans and indians)

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ME (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lycamobile (Scarborough, ME (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

First there was no sign on the which was a repurposed hotel. I knew I was at the right place because I saw a Lycamobile car in the parking lot. so I had to literally go from door to door hoping to see a sign on the door and eventually I saw a Lycamobile sticker unprofessionally slapped on the door. I ebuilding. This was the most unprofessional interview of my life. There was no interview. I filled out an application, in a reception area, the "interviewer" sat accross from the receptionist, I sat in the other chair and he asked me if I lived around there and that was as close to a job related question as he he summon. Eventually I probbed about the job after 30 minutes of sitting there. I knew more aboutr the company than this clown

Interview Questions

• The closest to work related question he asked was if I was from Maine and if I lived around here? That was it. He actually gave me MA paperwork to fill out instead of Maine related employment paperwork. I had a job! That was it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none, innexistant

?Manager? Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lycamobile in June 2016.

Interview

First of all when did it become acceptable practice to do this by text? Received a TEXT with request for interview and paperwork. Called back and couldn't understand a single word of what "Shiva" said. When I decided to take control of call and ask if he has reviewed my resume I was told "Yes" (I think). When I asked what salary range was I was told $10 - $? Per hour. Are you kidding????!!! I am a 16 year retail manager with a salary above average. Needless to say I immediately ended that call. READ THE REVIEWS THEY ARE ACCURATE!

Interview Questions

• I would love to tell you what I was asked.   1 Answer

Absolutely rediculous experience!!! Get a hiring manager that does his research on candidates and can communicate them. WOW!

They Kept Going Back and Forth Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lycamobile (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

When you walk into the office it looks like they just opened the business that morning or they can close the business at any time. I thought maybe this is a scam. Then I went to their website. The office is not the most professional office based upon appearance at all. Interview was easy and they were actually disorganized and ill prepared. I am told that is just how they are.

Interview Questions

• An 8 year old could have done this interview. It was a walk through the park.   2 Answers

Negotiation

They told me I would get paid a certain amount plus commission. When I actually started I was paid much less and no commission. Then they said commission in 90 days. Others had been with the company and didn't get commission either. The 90 days came and went and no commission was given.

Custommer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lycamobile (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)).

Interview

There was only one interview with the Manager of the Customer Support Center and one online assessment English test because the C1 level is required for the current position. The interview was short around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a situation with an unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lycamobile (London, England).

Interview

Very simple basic interview, interview lasted 40mins as it was disorganised and interviewers were not prepared and lacked business acumen. Was interviewed via an internal referral. Overall process was basic and very disorganised

Interview Questions

• What is you experience and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lycamobile in April 2019.

Interview

I applied through employee referral, process took about 2 weeks. There was a phone interview followed by 1 on 1 interview. Process and Interview was easy and I was accepted

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why do you work for Lyca
      how do you manage sales   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Interview

Interview process was brief and straight to the point. Very clear and professional. I left on a good note and positive feedback. It wasn't daunting at all,I was made to feel at ease.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lycamobile (London, England).

Interview

Was told to come in for an interview, and I was told that I was hired without a language test. A lot of the employers there have no clue of what they are doing. It seems like everyone is doing whatever they feel like.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for this position?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lycamobile (Paris (France)) in August 2017.

Interview

Working for Lycamobile was a very good experience...I've learned how to not do things! No strategy, no respect for employees, racist, sexist, nonexistent company culture.
    To be intelligent, productive or innovative are not conditions to be promoted. If you are part of the top management's cast or you are wearing a very short skirt, you will be successful in this company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.