Lyft Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lyft Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Lyft

1.3

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

They teach you how to use the app (going online accept the ride request, go offline) there is much detail they failed to cover including the toll and how they steal your money)

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience driving for other rideshare platforms?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lyft

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

Funny joke. All applications are accepted pending a vehicle inspection and background check. The more people that work for Lyft. The lower any individuals chance of earning any of the weekly bonuses.

Interview Questions

• Submit a background check and get your vehicle inspected.   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

None. You watch a 10 minute video. If you pass the background, DMV and insurance check they kick you in the arse and wish you luck. No drug test. No driving test. No questions to even see if you know English or can handle stressful situations...Nope Nope and Nope. Just pass a background and you are golden. They even lowered standards for cars from 10 to 15r years old and lowered the age limit from 25 to 23....but safety 1st right Lyft??

Interview Questions

• Nothing. I worked here 3 years and nobody has EVER taken 5 minutes to pick up the phone and ask me a few questions. You would THINK a normal run company would want to know the type of people out there who represent their brand but...nope...if you have a clean record and a pulse you too can make $8 an hour risking life and limb everyday!! Its the American Dream! No wonder I have to hear every day about so many drivers angry, stupid, stoned or drinking in their car!   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lyft (Toledo, OH (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The application is online and someone can talk you through the process but I was offered a sign on bonus and lyft did not give me the code to be eligible for it and they refused to acknowledge it later.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

It was a simple process and they inspected the car, did background check, took a picture, and was on my way and the whole process took less than a week or so

Driver Interview

Interview

good interview and good interviewers. no problems at all. its all good at lyft. I hate doing these reviews because its stupid and a waste of my time. find something better to do than ask silly questions like this.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

Easy, however they require a background check that takes more than a couple days to complete. They said it generally takes 3-5 days, and up to two weeks to complete.. however it’s taken them two weeks thus far. Still waiting approval.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Tulsa, OK (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Rideshare driver experience and the rider gave me the opportunity of driving a trial run and I did so successfully and then the use of the equipment was explained to me.

Interview Questions

• What car do you have ? Is your insurance valid ?   2 Answers

Driver Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

Just an in-person inspection of your vehicle, how you drive it a short distance, and any relevant documents. Make some small talk, be able to follow their directions - just be human.

Interview Questions

• Watching how you drive and the ride condition of your car.   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Interview

Easy to complete the application and schedule a car appointment. Process went smoothly. Background check took about 3 days. App downloaded easy and was able to submit all documents via the app.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.