Müller Dairy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Müller Dairy Interview Questions

Interviews at Müller Dairy

3.5

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Müller Dairy.

Interview

Interview was relatively short on the phone with HR. talked about previous experience, why Muller and other standard "tell me a time" style questions. Was told i would hear back in 1-2 weeks

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Müller Dairy.

Interview

Had to complete a test regarding driving hours breaks etc and the had to do a practical test which involved driving around the area and then reversing into a bay and using the tail lift

Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Müller Dairy in September 2020.

Interview

The whole process took 8 weeks, from submitting my initial application to receiving my final outcome e-mail.

I had to send two chaser e-mails during the process, the first after completing my psychometric tests (I waited 3 weeks and then chased them) and finally for my outcome after my final interview, I chased them after 12 days of not hearing!
    The psychometric tests were straightforward, the first round video interview was an hour and was solely competency based questions, 12 in total, with 2 people from the marketing team.
    The final interview was a phone interview with the marketing director. It was a 30 minute call with 4 competency based questions and 2 general questions e.g. "what's your proudest moment?"

All the competency based questions are centred around the company values, some of the questions have a strange spin on them making them a little more difficult to answer than standard competency questions as you need a very specific example.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you created a big change, how did you go about it?   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a time your drive enabled a better outcome.   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a time you experienced conflict.   1 Answer
    • An example of when you have lead a team.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Müller Dairy in June 2020.

Interview

Firstly I was contacted for a friendly chat with the helpdesk manager. He walked me through the role and asked about me. It was a very personal talk with emphasize on how big the family vibe is at Muller. The helpdesk manager shared a lot from his past (weird), but it was really friendly. The questions I was asked was mainly about my history and experience so there was an opportunity to sell yourself. At the end of the conversation, I received a confirmation of the 2nd interview. Shortly after an email with an invitation to the 2nd stage interview next week. The 2nd interview was with the same UK IT helpdesk manager and Germany IT Helpdesk manager. There was not a single technical question that would verify my knowledge. Instead, I was asked what have I done in AD, Office 365 and other technologies they used. On top of this, there were plenty of behavioral questions that were overly complicated in comparison to the standard stuff. I might have not performed by best answering these as I simply am not creative enough to come up with real-life examples of non-standard situations. There were teamwork, conflict and similar qualities. I was informed this is the last stage.

2 weeks later I received a call from HR saying there will be the 3rd stage. 3 days later I received a call with an offer of 22k. This indicated that they simply offered the job to someone else and he declined in the meantime. They would not negotiate the salary so I declined. I think I would not be a good match for the team, the manager would not discuss any flexible working or WFH and the site is remote.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the time that you had a conflict with? There was some variation to this question that made it tricky to come up with a applicable example.   Answer Question

L&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Market Drayton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Müller Dairy (Market Drayton, England) in July 2019.

Interview

It was really quick. They responded to me the same day as the phone interview to ask for the face to face, the interview was the following week. I then started 3 weeks later

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Droitwich, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Müller Dairy (Droitwich, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I was asked about my name, where i worked before and for how long and then they asked me if i wanna apply for a permanent job and after i applyed online for contract

Interview Questions

• if i have transport to get to work and where i live   1 Answer

QMS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Müller Dairy (Telford, England).

Interview

Friendly interviewers but informal and lacked structured questioned. No competency questions just talking through CV. Some red flags about working conditions and long hours being just 'part of the job'.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this role?   1 Answer

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stroud, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Müller Dairy (Stroud, England) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. It made getting an offer from Müller that bit more satisfying!
    Everybody I spoke to and met throughout the process was very friendly, positive and engaging.
    The interviews were challenging, and rightly so! I'm pleased they went through such a robust process as I feel it allowed me to make a really informed decision about choosing Müller, as well as giving them the opportunity to ensure they were hiring the right person.

Interview Questions

• The first question they asked was "Tell us about you" which I thought was a great way to kick off the interview. Following that it was a combination of the usual behavioural/ competency-based questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Market Drayton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Müller Dairy (Market Drayton, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Very long winded interview for low paid job. Initial online application form, followed by short telephone call to discuss salary, followed by online psychometric tests (approx. 40 mins), followed by a telephone interview. I was then invited for a face to face interview with a lady who seemed very disinterested in me and very unfriendly. They did not seem at all interested in what I wanted from this career or why I had chosen to apply; all questions were competency based and read word for word from a piece of paper. As this was a fairly long and difficult interview, I had expected that this would be the final stage, however I was told that if I was successful I would be invited back for a further interview with senior staff. They said they would let me know the next day. Over a week later I received a message that I had been invited back for a further interview and that this would be 1hr30 and include a presentation. I would not mind this long winded application process if it were a graduate scheme or a well paid job, but I had been told dismissively in my face to face interview that this was just a PA role but they had changed the name. I declined to attend this interview.
    A further complaint is that despite telling the recruitment agent multiple times that I do not have access to my phone during certain hours and asking that she please email me or contact me at specified times, she insisted on ringing me every time and just leaving a voicemail with no information about why she had tried to call.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have experienced conflict and how you resolved it. How do you prioritise your workload efficiently. Give an example of a time you have worked in a team. Give an example of a time where you failed to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

HGV DELIVERY DRIVER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Müller Dairy (Mansfield, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Online application. Telephone interview. If successful then on to next stage being a one to one interview followed by a driving assessment of 45 minute duration.
    I was offered the position following the driving assessment

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.