M&C Saatchi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

M&C Saatchi Interview Questions

Interviews at M&C Saatchi

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (Santa Monica, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Poor follow up after each phase. They called all my references before finalizing the interview process; the last person I spoke with via terrible, buggy video conferencing software apparently did not like me – all signs prior to my conversation with her pointed to me landing the job. Then I finally got a phone call ten days later to tell me they went with someone else. It was really humiliating.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was rather easy, I mailed the CCO directly. Took quite some time to get a reply, but we did a google hangout and just had a casual conversation about what I did. Talked about some of my projects. Talked about how I could fit in at the agency and what was expected of me. Then we had a second interview where we talked about salary and visa requirements.

Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Two step interview. First one was very short, went over the details of the job, was asked about my experience.

Second interview was more in depth. Talked with two individuals and then had to take and excel proficiency test on Pivot Tables and basic knowledge of formulas.

Had to wait only a few days before hearing back from them with their final decision.

Overall an easy process.

Strategic Planner Interview

Interview

After a lot of phone calls, finally got through for an interview.
    Very scrutinizing interview; they really wanted to provoke my critical thought and insight in order to elicit a proper response.

Interview Questions

• They asked why one of their most successful campaigns worked   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi in March 2016.

Interview

Brief chat, introduction - questions on extracurriculars (briefly).
    Group interview - I was 1 of 3.
    We were given a campaign they did, and we had to comment on it - how successful is it etc.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Relaxed and informal interview process. A group interview with two other candidates. We were asked to tell them a little about ourselves and what interested us about advertising. Then, we were each given an example of a campaign they had ran and asked to comment on it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England) in November 2012.

Interview

My interview chipped her tooth so couldn't turn up. The replacement hadn't properly read my CV. He thought I was applying for an analytical/spreadsheets kind of internship so was surprised by my Humanities focused CV...

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter who set me up for a position that didn't exist. Met up with two high-level staff members for a casual talk. Was asked back the day after to meet up with the team.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England) in December 2014.

Interview

An online application followed by a interview in person at their london offices. Interview in two parts - the first part you have a chat with an interviewer 1on1 - they just want to get to know you. The second part you are shown adverts and asked to comment on them. This often happens with another interviewee present as well. After this you go to an assessment day.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England).

Interview

Meeting with Account Director, followed by meeting with both AD and Managing Director. Needed to put together a presentation. Both were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable on both occasions, seems like a great working culture.

Interview Questions

• Which brands are adapting well to the new retail landscape, and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.