M&G Investment Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 14 Oct 2017

3.2

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

I failed in the online test.
The online test is really hard, and I spent 3 hours to complete.
I received the result a few days later.
Actually, the process is harder than any other company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for M&G

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G in September 2017.

Interview

4 tests about 30 mins each: situational strengths, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, critical reasoning. Then hireview interview 12 questions, waiting to hear back about the outcome of the online interview.

Interview Questions

• Some people think that using purely financial data is enough? Do you agree?   Answer Question
    • How much time and effort do you spend in developing new skills or knowledge?   Answer Question
    • Activity that makes you lose track of time?   1 Answer

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&G in September 2017.

Interview

Standard but dull online tests, then if you pass those you get a hirevue video interview. The questions were fairly standard, why M&G etc, name something in the news, final one is an open question for anything you want to say which I've not seen on other video interviews.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

Pre-screening phase with Verbal, Reasoning, Mathematical and situational judgement tests and a little essay about your qualities. After that, I was selected for a video interview that lasted around 30 minutes with more or less 10 questions. The interview process took a bit long as I was contacted after more than one month after having completed the tests.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

A few days after completing the online tests, I received an invitation to do the video interview. Talked in front a camera, whole process took approximately 25 minutes in total.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

First step is application screening. After which multiple online tests. Tests are very basic and easy to clear. Next round is video interview. This is a bit tricky as video interview has fixed questions with no time to prepare. If you clear this round, you would be called in for face to face.

Interview Questions

• 1.tell us about yourself, name course graduation year?
      2. Last thing you googled?
      3.Why M&G?
      These are a few questions I can remember. There are a total of 10 questions.   Answer Question

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

So the process starts out with basic form filling, CV etc. Then you are invited to take some online tests, this was quite stringent and took a while. Around 2 hours for all of it. Then if successful you move on to a video interview. I'm still waiting to hear back from that, but a few of my friends were rejected pretty swiftly so I'm hoping no news is good news.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&G in October 2016.

Interview

Online application > Several tests > Online interview. Waiting to find out whether I was successful with the video interview. Not too difficult if you prepare and look online for questions other people have been asked. Questions mainly focused on soft skills, with no questions about the company or the industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&G (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a digital interview, not very easy and lots of time pressure. I had to answer 11 questions and I had 30 seconds to prepare for each questions. It started very easy and then got very technical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at M&G (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Appalling interview process with nearly 3 months of wait before if you even hear anything regarding the outcome of your video interview. I believe they need to improve this process considering this is not feasible for candidates in 21st century. As a professional courtesy they won't even provide any feedback due to high volume of applications without any consideration that candidates waited for nearly months. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.