M&G Investment Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 26 Nov 2017

3.2

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G (London, England).

Interview

Application, online tests, video interview, face to face interview. Online tests - numerical, verbal reasoning. Took a long time - 2 hours. Video interview included 12 questions - last question was do you have anything else to add. Face to face interview was a case study - other questions focused on work experience rather than extra curricular.

Interview Questions

• Case study interview - energy sector. How would you divide funds?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for M&G

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&G (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

12 questions, each with 3 mins and 30 sec to prepare. Questions are not difficult and fairly standard. It would be useful to attend their career event or meet their employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&G (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

After the initial form, you get sent online tests, which comprise of verbal, numerical, situational, critical thinking tests. They take about 3 hours. After, there's a video interview, takes about 45 mins with 12 questions.

Application

Interview

Online application, 250 words on M&G and how you are suited to the role,
    Online psychometric tests: including a verbal, numerical, comprehensive, critical analysis,
    Video Interview - pre recorded 12 questions,
    Assessment Centre
    etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a hobby or interest you enjoy so much it causes you to lose your sense of time?
      Tell me about something you have done which you personally found demotivating or did not enjoy?   Answer Question

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

I failed in the online test.
    The online test is really hard, and I spent 3 hours to complete.
    I received the result a few days later.
    Actually, the process is harder than any other company.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G in September 2017.

Interview

4 tests about 30 mins each: situational strengths, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, critical reasoning. Then hireview interview 12 questions, waiting to hear back about the outcome of the online interview.

Interview Questions

• Some people think that using purely financial data is enough? Do you agree?   Answer Question
    • How much time and effort do you spend in developing new skills or knowledge?   Answer Question
    • Activity that makes you lose track of time?   1 Answer

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&G in September 2017.

Interview

Standard but dull online tests, then if you pass those you get a hirevue video interview. The questions were fairly standard, why M&G etc, name something in the news, final one is an open question for anything you want to say which I've not seen on other video interviews.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

Pre-screening phase with Verbal, Reasoning, Mathematical and situational judgement tests and a little essay about your qualities. After that, I was selected for a video interview that lasted around 30 minutes with more or less 10 questions. The interview process took a bit long as I was contacted after more than one month after having completed the tests.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

A few days after completing the online tests, I received an invitation to do the video interview. Talked in front a camera, whole process took approximately 25 minutes in total.

Investment Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at M&G.

Interview

So the process starts out with basic form filling, CV etc. Then you are invited to take some online tests, this was quite stringent and took a while. Around 2 hours for all of it. Then if successful you move on to a video interview. I'm still waiting to hear back from that, but a few of my friends were rejected pretty swiftly so I'm hoping no news is good news.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.