MINDBODY Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MINDBODY Interview Questions

Interviews at MINDBODY

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus career fair. I received technical interview 2 weeks later. I am still waiting for their response.

The technical interview was 2-hour long 3-question code challenges in hackerrank. The questions were challenging to get it done in 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Determine if a string that contains braces is balanced.   Answer Question

5 Apr 2016 – Talent Acquisition Project Specialist

Thanks for leaving your review! I'm sorry for the delayed response here. We really enjoy meeting and interviewing talented students in the area such as yourself, and so I hope that things have worked... More

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone call and one onsite visit, the coding questions were not difficult at all, it was very straight forward. The over-the-phone interview was not technical at all and we just talked about interests and why I applied to MINDBODY. The onsite interview was a quick personal interview about myself with 2 MINDBODY employees, then it was about a 45 minute technical interview where they asked me 3 programming questions, very simple ones.

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I started the application process online, and I first received an email to set up a phone interview. Once I passed that I received another email to set up a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview: What is the difference between a stack and a queue?   1 Answer
    • Skype interview: code some simple methods (10-20 lines). For example, capitalize all of the vowels in a string.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for phone interview and scheduled a phone interview. He mailed me in the last minute and said he will be re-scheduling the call as he got some unexpected work and asked me for availability. I replied and scheduled the interview for the last available time slot I gave and I never heard back from him. I don't know why the schedule meetings and never worry about it again.

Interview Questions

MINDBODY Response

9 Dec 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for taking the additional time to let us know about this. You didn't have the best experience and you still are leaving your review for us, which is truly helpful in knowing what we're... More

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, three coding tests, two in-person interviews. Friendly and well engaged reviewers. The first interview was a group of two managers reviewing for team-fit. The second interview was a group of two engineers followed by the director of engineering. Technical fit was a large focus with three coding interviews (online, in person, homework assignment).

Interview Questions

• How would a previous co-worker how you did not get along with describe you?   Answer Question

14 Aug 2015 – Talent Acquisition Project Specialist

Thanks for your review! Our technical interview processes are very thorough and detail-oriented, and I'm glad that you had a great experience with meeting all of our managers and team members. You're... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MINDBODY in January 2015.

Interview

Horrible experience!

The representative of the company kept going back and forth on scheduling the phone interview.

It was like being stuck in a loop:

Start
    Interviewer: Ask availability for phone interview
    Interviewee: Provide availability
    Interviewer: Confirm the interview slot
    Interviewee: Wait patiently as the time goes past the allocated slot, then mail back asking what happened.
    Interviewer: Apologize for not calling, ask to reschedule. Go to Start!!

After a few tries, I got fed up and asked the rep to get back if interested in proceeding. Did not hear back.

Very unprofessional!!

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MINDBODY (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process took a month for the preliminary phone interview, a technical interview via Skype, and a programming assignment. Because of unfortunate events, it took another full month before my final interview. Apart from the excessive length, it was a pleasant experience. The interviewers we're kind and intelligent, the homework assignment was well crafted and perfect in scope.

Interview Questions

• I was asked only a few basic programming questions. Most of the process was personality/behavioral fit questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cal Poly SLO, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MINDBODY (Cal Poly SLO, CA (US)).

Interview

Simple questions, friendly interviewers. Every cal poly comp sci student should be able to answer the questions. However, be careful, I thought the interview went fantastically but still did not get the job. Headquarters is far away from campus, but at least it is local. Short interviews, first over the phone then in person.

Interview Questions

• Determine whether two words are palindromes.   1 Answer

4 Apr 2016 – Talent Acquisition Project Specialist

My apologies for the delay in response here. I'm glad to hear that you had a smooth interview experience with our team. We really enjoy speaking with students and giving opportunities for growth and... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

Recruiter emailed me to give my availability for phone screening. I replied back with my availability and did not hear back for a week. I then sent a follow up email to which the recruiter replied and scheduled a phone call. The phone call with the recruiter went well and I was asked to give my availability for technical phone screening. I replied with my availability, followed p after an week but never heard back from the recruiter. After around 4 weeks I got automated email saying that the position has been filled.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MINDBODY.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me through email. We had a 30 min conversation on the phone, and then set up a virtual interview with the Director. I had used valuable time prepping and planning for the interview in the meantime. Then on the day of the interview, I joined the meeting call a few minutes before the start time. I waited for 10 mins, then emailed the recruiter about no one joining the call. No response. I kept waiting and 30 mins AFTER the interview start time the Director joins and apologizes that the position has been filled. This was a waste of time and effort for me and even though the Director was polite and cordial I felt a bit miffed.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.