MPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MPC Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

2.4

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC (Santa Monica, CA (US)).

Interview

Brief phone screening and formal interview. After following up and giving thank you letter, there's was no courtesy of the status of your application. Never heard from them. A simple "Thank you for taking your time but we found other candidates" would have been nice but they leave you in the dark.

Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MPC (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview went well. It was thorough. I was taken on a tour of the studio. It is a nice studio. Beautiful flowers and beautiful people. I liked it a lot.

Interview Questions

• What is your past experience in running / reception / client services / PA   1 Answer

Runner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC in December 2014.

Interview

I had recently graduated and had applied several times. Finally someone from MPCLA emailed me the interview for a Runner position. She told me to wear a suit and tie which I did. The receptionist brought me up to the roof deck and asked me to wait on a couch. Not long after, a meeting formed which I was sitting adjacent to (about 10 people) as I waited awkwardly for about 40 mimutes for HR to arrive.

I was incredibly overdressed and uncomfortable as everyone else was dressed in T shirts and jeans. To make matters worse, I was able to hear everything being said at the meeting and I really had no business being where I was. Finally when the HR arrived she brought me to another, more private, couch and began the interview. There were two people from HR, it was pretty straightforward. She asked me when I could start, explained to me the details of the job and asked if I had any questions. She seemed really cold and uptight - standoffish. It was like talking to to a prison guard, she made know effort to comfort or conversate whatsoever and made the job seem incredibly miserable.

I kept positive and kept insisting that I was interested. It was like she was trying to get me to hate the job.

After the interview, they told me to wait for a follow up call or email. None of which came. After I emailed and called them they finally told me I didn't get the job.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC in October 2014.

Interview

I had two Interviews. One to get to know me and questions on work flow and cases. Next totally technical on software and programming. Both the interviews lasted an hour each.

PR Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

I was told about the open position from a close friend who worked at the company. I noted this in my initial email, which was sent to the general inbox for all US recruiters. I received a call a few days later from the parent company of MPC which I didn't originally recognize and probably set a tone for our later phone interview.

We setup a time to do a preliminary phone interview/screening. I worked for an agency at the time and referred to MPC as an agency. The Hiring Manager corrected me immediately, stating MPC is not an agency. It was an incorrect use of the word, but by no means a deal breaker. But I got the impression from her response that it was definitely a no-no.

Two strikes. I didn't have a third. They take what they do very seriously, and with good reason. But I did feel like my overall experience was overlooked due to the fact that I wasn't saying the right thing.

The interview itself was standard: she asked how I learned about the position, why I was interested in joining the company, my experience with building brands, etc.

Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Sat down and had a conversation about the job on offer and took some time to think it over then I came back with a response to the job offer.

CFX Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

quick interview with lead department and product manager, present me the project and ask me 5 o 6 questions. The interview was very funny and easy, and the people was very familiar with me.

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

You have to send your cv and answer some questions online, than they call you and ask more questions about your cv. Finally you do the interview, 30 min more or less.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

It is very fast , see demo talk your skill which part you good ,which one bad , the best one is what ? how about your CG comp and deep comp experience。

Interview Questions

• If your supervisor need some result ,how do you do   1 Answer

Department Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (London, England).

Interview

Interview was good, welcoming, it was a good environment and the hiring process was made clear from the outset, directions were supplied and building was easy to find, thank you