MPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MPC Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

Three interview rounds, first two with Senior Management and the last with the Hiring Manager. Project tracking methodology, planning according to global schedule, streamlined structure of workflow was discussed.

Interview Questions

• Daily routine and tasks of a Production Coordinator both in-house as well as cross sites.   Answer Question

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I have had to deal with a two-step process after the application. I receive a call describing the position and general description of the work and work environment. I came in for a short in-person interview.

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They hardly have any office space. 1 round was online exam with manual and Java questions. Then 2 rounds of technical and 1 hr, Very easy rounds . HR told.me since we are a startup we cannot pay u as per ur expectations. Then why call me and waste my day for interview. When I had already submitted expected salary and prior emails. I was told they will send me email informing I got selected or not. I never got any email so sent them email asking for status to which I never got.any reply. Bunch of idiots running this startup I guess who has no work ethics. In the name of start up u do not wish to pay your employees. When I can see online how much funding u got.

Interview Questions

• String array and manual testing test process related questions.   Answer Question

Animator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MPC in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online, heard back about 4-5 days later. Tried to organise an in studio interview but they were busy when I was available and took quite a long time to respond to my emails (2+ weeks). Ended up having a telephone interview which went very well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my animation workflow for certain shots on my demo reel.   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with motion capture?   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MPC in April 2018.

Interview

Inquired via phone, then applied online and sent an email. Afterwards had an interview on the phone. It all took place within about ten days. Outcome was negative due to a lack of recent experience.

Interview Questions

• Require a lot of experience on complex post production processes in a demanding environment.   Answer Question

Paint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

its normal tell about your self and tell your overall experience in this field you trust your test talk in English tell us confidently don't panic just relax and tell truth

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was offered an interview asking:

"If you are still interested in discussing opportunities in more detail, can you please let me know:
    -When you are free for a 30 minutes Face to Face interview (please provide a few dates and times in case your first option isn't available)"

I replied approximately 1 hour later stating my availability and 4 business days later have yet to hear back with confirmation. This seems EXTREMELY unprofessional if you ask me and actually made the decision for me regarding IF I actually want the job.

I also interviewed several years ago for a similar position and my contact did not show up for my interview and I was actually interviewed by someone who had no idea anyone was being interviewed that day... obviously I did not get the job and at the time did not take it personal although unbelievably unprofessional on my contact's part especially since there was no attempt at a followup apologizing for wasting my time or anything. Just complete silence.

If this is the level of professionalism and respect I see from MPC when it comes to potential hires I would urge candidates to stay away regardless of their passion level.

CFX Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MPC (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview by phone (I was in different country)
    First call general info and availability.
    Second call more details about show and experience.
    Contract sent by mail.
    If they are looking for artist and you have an experience, you should be not worry.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

interview was taken and it was easy process?We are looking for talented 3D Animators of all levels to join our Vancouver studio team to work on our high profile show Magic: The Gathering, executive produced by the Russo Bros. (Avengers: Endgame)! Under the direction of the Lead Animator / Director, you will conceptualize, create and execute quality animation sequences on one of our exceptional productions.What you will be doing:Demonstrate a broad ?

Interview Questions

• what was ur projects and work experience   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MPC (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process began with a very professional interview with the manager hiring for the job position. We went through my resume with personalized and smart questions, and I had more information about the job position.
    Two weeks later, I had a very good second interview with the person that I was potentially going to be paired with.
    Then I was invited to a third interview with HR , and there was the big deception. While I was excepting the interview to bring us further in the process, I was asked very generic questions we ask usually in the very beginning of the process, with a very old school attitude ( not smiling, with a look telling me: “convince me that I should hire you”).

After the interview, I was told twice that they will call me in 2-3 weeks whether the news is good or not, and they didn’t! Instead, I received an automated email 2 hours after the interview informing that my application was rejected. Disrespectful, but very coherent with the approach and the interview I had with HR.
    I do not question the decision, but I would have preferred a more respectful and personalized communication considering that I had 3 interviews and they promised to call. The good thing is that I saw how the production team is disconnected from the HR and I’d never want to work for a company that is still living in the 90’s.

Interview Questions

• What would be your main challenge if you get the job?   Answer Question
    • Why are you sitting in front of us ? (Yes...that was the first question HR asked on the 3d interview)   Answer Question