MPC PR Manager Interview Questions

Updated 17 Sep 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 103 interviews

Interviews at MPC

Employee Referral100%
NaN
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MPC

MPC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MPC

Interview

I was told about the open position from a close friend who worked at the company. I noted this in my initial email, which was sent to the general inbox for all US recruiters. I received a call a few days later from the parent company of MPC which I didn't originally recognize and probably set a tone for our later phone interview. We setup a time to do a preliminary phone interview/screening. I worked for an agency at the time and referred to MPC as an agency. The Hiring Manager corrected me immediately, stating MPC is not an agency. It was an incorrect use of the word, but by no means a deal breaker. But I got the impression from her response that it was definitely a no-no. Two strikes. I didn't have a third. They take what they do very seriously, and with good reason. But I did feel like my overall experience was overlooked due to the fact that I wasn't saying the right thing. The interview itself was standard: she asked how I learned about the position, why I was interested in joining the company, my experience with building brands, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What does a brand mean to you?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed