MPC Production Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MPC Production Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at MPC

2.5

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at MPC (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

I received a call from one of their Talent acquisition manager and then he scheduled an interview the very next day. The (video) interview was with the Project Manager. The interview went pretty good for 45 minutes. Then I waited for a couple of days for a call from the Talent acquisition guy. Never received a call. I followed up over email and tried to reach him over phone a few times. He never answered my call nor he called me back. He was so ignorant and I think it's not professional not responding to the candidates after the interview.

I don't know if it is their stupid company policy or if it is the guy.

Interview Questions

• What are the ceremonies that you perform in Agile methodology?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MPC

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MPC.

Interview

Three interview rounds, first two with Senior Management and the last with the Hiring Manager. Project tracking methodology, planning according to global schedule, streamlined structure of workflow was discussed.

Interview Questions

• Daily routine and tasks of a Production Coordinator both in-house as well as cross sites.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.