MRP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MRP Interview Questions

Interviews at MRP

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

First, an initial phone screening with a Recruiter. Second, brought in for an in-person interview with 2 rounds - Brand Manager and Hiring Manager. Lastly, did a role play phone call with the Hiring Manager

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MRP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

4 in person meetings with one assignment. Interview with phone screener, then in person with to-be boss, then his boss, then cohort in New Jersey, conference call with two sales bosses, assignment, reference check, 1:1 with CEO, offer letter.

Interview Questions

• About process, getting into key accounts, and rolodex.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Call with recruiter then a scheduled interview in the office. First, seated with a current AE to see the job live, then a formal interview and finally a roll play call to finish the process.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation that you went into not knowing how to handle it and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The first round was HR screening, next was an hour discussion with the CIO and the last round is the technical interview.
    The process was seamless. The HR, Mike made sure everything went smooth and in a timely manner. The CIO is a great and smart guy, and from the minute he walked into the boardroom he made sure I was comfortable. I was later send over to have the next round of discussion with Mike, who was very helpful and made sure I understand the culture of the organization. Overall, a great experience.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

It was relatively painless. I had a brief phone screening, which lead to me taking a brief online "skills assessment" (high school level reading comprehension and algebra), and then I had a few in-person interviews after scoring well enough on the assessment. The interviews were brief; I spoke with three or so people that day.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Worker sent me an email detailing what the job has to offer and if I wanted to talk about the next steps I emailed the person and we began talking more about the job

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

MRP had me do a phone interview and then had me come in for an in-person. I met with a current account executive as well as two higher-level employees. The latter two asked me typical interview questions. I rated it a negative experience because the HR person with whom I was in contact forgot to send me the necessary paperwork before my interview, so when I got there on the day of, he asked where my paperwork was an I felt completely unprepared even though it was his fault. Additionally, he clearly did not really know who I was, as he asked if I could start the following Monday even though I had told him, and my resume stated, that I was not graduating until a month later and therefore could not start until then. Once that was all done, next step was to do a mock sales call.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the characteristics of a good salesperson?   Answer Question

MRP Response

23 Apr 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

We are upset to hear that your experience did not have a positive outlook attached to it. With interviewing current students, as well as candidates for a more immediate start, there can be some overlap and confusion. However, although it had no impact on your interview process, there is no reason for you to not be provided with the interview paperwork in advance.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the miscommunication during your interview process and moving forward, will be more cautious of getting our documents to candidates in a timely manner.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

First a phone screening with a recruiter. Then an in person interview with a Brand Manager and their Manager. Lastly a mock phone call with a brand manager.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

There is a 3-step hiring process:

1- Phone Interview
    2- Online IQ and Personality Test
    3- In-Person Interview (Will shadow a current Account Executive for 20 minutes to learn the job roles. Then will be in two 15 minute interviews with manager and training manager)

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MRP (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was painless. Very easy interview process if you are well-spoken and confident. First, you take a phone screen, which is very easy. Then, you come in for a 1:1. You are taken to a conference room and it seems very intense. It is not. Don't over think the questions. It's all abut your personality and the sound of your voice.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell me this (things)?
      How are you a leader?
      Do you appreciate challenges?
      When have you faced rejection and how do you handle it?
      Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.