Mace Graduate Project Manager (Consultancy) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Graduate Project Manager (Consultancy)

Mace Graduate Project Manager (Consultancy) Interview Questions

Interviews at Mace

1 Interview Review

Graduate Project Manager (Consultancy) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mace (London, England) in October 2013.

Interview

The initial stage was an online application and consisted of filling out the standard details, grades etc. It also had a short few questions to answer (250 words each) such as; Why have you selected your chosen discipline? and Why do you want to work at Mace? What sets Mace apart from its competitors?

I received an invitation to a competency based interview within the next two or three days which would be at their head office in Moorgate, London.

I was interviewed by a project manager and someone from recruitment. The interview itself was straightforward, questions started off surrounding my knowledge of the company (turnover etc) then moved on to why project management and the rest where competency based such as 'give an example of where you showed leadership' then they would pick things from your answer and question it further.

Interview Questions

• There was no particularly difficult or unexpected questions that stood out.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.