Management Development Institute of Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Management Development Institute of Singapore Interview Questions

Interviews at Management Development Institute of Singapore

2.6

Interview

Easy but think highly of themselves. Never give chance for further elaboration .
    Interview straight forward and not difficult though. If you can handle the constant looking down on you then go ahead .

Interview Questions

• Your previous experience but given almost no chance for elaboration   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

Application via online job portal.
    I applied online. I interviewed at the campus.
    Fill up some forms , pass all the related document to HR.
    HR will collect all the forms, arrange the interview by the sales manager, marketing manager, director & HR. HOD interview may take 30 mins to 1 hr.
    R will inform the outcome (via phone call) after 3-5 days stating the confirmed position, salary and the commencement date. No second Interview.
    On the first day of work, HR will brief you on the company policies.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is needed to be successful in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary,

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jurong West, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Jurong West, West (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

The common queations related to sales strategy. The HR and Manager were friendly. One male, one female. Total two interview in one month. Overall, I enjoyed the interview session. The salary is not high and the confirmation period is quite long.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online, and HR manager contacts me on the next working day.

The Associate Director interview me for 15 mins and COO conduct the second round interview after first 15 mins, total duration about half hour.

After 4 hours, I received a call from HR manager, give me the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself and working experience?
      2. How do you think this job?
      3. Do you think you are easy going person?
      4. Do you understand China market, any resource you have?
      5. How long you stay in Singapore and which school you study with, why choose them, not MDIS?   Answer Question
    • 1. How many students that you can recruit every year?
      2. Do you know the Singapore higher education market? How many foreigners study in Singapore, especially for Chinese students.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore.

Interview

Simple & what they say during interview doesn't fit job description. Questions ask are standard & process is straight forward. Don't be vague, remember to ask for more details best if you write down as proof

Programmer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Submit the CV and wait for 1-2 weeks to get the call from HR. Interviewed by HR followed by HOD. HOD interview may take 30 mins to 1 hr. HR will inform the outcome (via phone call) after 3-5 days stating the confirmed position, salary and the commencement date. On the first day of work, HR will brief you on the company policies.

LRC Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Tashkent (Uzbekistan)) in July 2013.

Interview

There was not any kind of interview process during hiring. That is why, I can not tell that something was serious during hiring for me. Anyway, it was miracle for me that they did not interview me. Maybe the cause is, I was undergraduate student of MDIS in Tashkent. However, I think that they should interview me and need to go through the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• As I informed you that there was no question regarding to the work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do you want to work for MDIS in Tashkent ? If yes, send us your CV or resume.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2018.

Interview

Standard interview process with the department head and also a director at the same time. Standard questions were asked but came with an exam like question/essay in the 2nd part of the interview, with the option of taking it home to complete and submit.

Interview Questions

• To write an essay on the spot on how to resolve certain issues relating to the job.   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Professional and engaging. Good exchange of Q&As to understand about role and organisation. Ample time provided to prepare for interview. Understood well about the expectations of the role and organisation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.