Management Development Institute of Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Management Development Institute of Singapore Interview Questions

Interviews at Management Development Institute of Singapore

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore.

Interview

I had an interview at the head office. It was a face to face interview with three people from the management. It went well. I was mostly asked about my past experiences.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy but think highly of themselves. Never give chance for further elaboration .
    Interview straight forward and not difficult though. If you can handle the constant looking down on you then go ahead .

Interview Questions

• Your previous experience but given almost no chance for elaboration   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2018.

Interview

Standard interview process with the department head and also a director at the same time. Standard questions were asked but came with an exam like question/essay in the 2nd part of the interview, with the option of taking it home to complete and submit.

Interview Questions

• To write an essay on the spot on how to resolve certain issues relating to the job.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online, and HR manager contacts me on the next working day.

The Associate Director interview me for 15 mins and COO conduct the second round interview after first 15 mins, total duration about half hour.

After 4 hours, I received a call from HR manager, give me the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself and working experience?
      2. How do you think this job?
      3. Do you think you are easy going person?
      4. Do you understand China market, any resource you have?
      5. How long you stay in Singapore and which school you study with, why choose them, not MDIS?   Answer Question
    • 1. How many students that you can recruit every year?
      2. Do you know the Singapore higher education market? How many foreigners study in Singapore, especially for Chinese students.   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jurong West, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Jurong West, West (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

The common queations related to sales strategy. The HR and Manager were friendly. One male, one female. Total two interview in one month. Overall, I enjoyed the interview session. The salary is not high and the confirmation period is quite long.

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2016.

Interview

Professional and engaging. Good exchange of Q&As to understand about role and organisation. Ample time provided to prepare for interview. Understood well about the expectations of the role and organisation.

Associate Lecturer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore in April 2016.

Interview

I gave a presentation that lasted about 20 minutes to the Academic Director. Only 1 interviewer who basically asked all the questions. Some information provided on the type of subjects to be taught. The problem was that the class was cancelled two weeks before the start date. The main answer was that the class was cancelled due to poor student numbers. I found out later that this class was taught by another associate staff.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to be a part-timer lecturer?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Simple & what they say during interview doesn't fit job description. Questions ask are standard & process is straight forward. Don't be vague, remember to ask for more details best if you write down as proof

Programmer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Submit the CV and wait for 1-2 weeks to get the call from HR. Interviewed by HR followed by HOD. HOD interview may take 30 mins to 1 hr. HR will inform the outcome (via phone call) after 3-5 days stating the confirmed position, salary and the commencement date. On the first day of work, HR will brief you on the company policies.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Management Development Institute of Singapore (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Amicable and friendly. There were 2 interviewers namely the HR and the hiring manager. The whole session was neutral and questions were mainly about the job and responsibilities. It took about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.