Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Manhattan Associates

3.1

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Applied online then was asked to do a Video Assessment. Then Final interview (2 rounds). Relatively easy interview, Leetcode easy style questions. Lots of object oriented question and SQL queries.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is println in System.out.println()
      Q: OOP Questions
      Q: SQL Query Questions
      Q: Difference between Final, Finalize and Finally   Answer Question

Pso Consultant Interview

Interview

An on campus interview with two different sets of people, asking general behavior questions and light technical questions. Second round of interviews in Atalanta. Two behavioral interviews and a technical presentation.

Interview Questions

• What are the main functions of an iPhone and how would you test them?
      How would you organize a room full of books most efficiently?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

In the beginning I was sent a website where I would video record myself answering questions and answer some coding questions, in which you video record yourself and talk while you code. After this part, I was contacted that I was selected for a final round interview with two parts.

During the first part of the interview, I spoke with an EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional interviewer and ended up just leaving the interview call because I couldn't handle it any more. I am never interviewing here again. Details why stated below.

Interviewer got noticeably angry because I could not recite specific lines of code from a huge program my team and I worked on from my internship at a different company/organization a few months ago and started lashing out because he thought I did not do the work that I said I did at my previous internship. Can anyone recite specific lines of code on a program that they haven't seen for a few months? And even if I could, I'm not allowed to recite code I wrote at a different organization's program because that would be a potential confidentiality breach.

Interview Questions

• Do you remember ANYTHING about what you worked on during the internship?   1 Answer
    • Do you remember ANYTHING about what you worked on during the internship?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in August 2020.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and then got an appointment for a phone screen. After two weeks, I had set up a video interview. They gave those questions about OOP and code assignment.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

It was a recruiting process on campus. I did a 1-on-1 interview on campus and then another one a few days later. After those rounds, I was invited to do 1-on-1 interviews with several associates at the office. The interviews at the office were technical, behavioral, and then doing a five minute presentation to a panel.

Interview Questions

• Choose one app from your phone and tell me how you would test/troubleshoot it?   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process was quick and clear. There were four rounds technical, managerial, onsite managerial and HR round. Communication was clear and offer was released within a week. Interview team was very Cooperative.

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I met them on campus and they invited me for an on campus interview next day. The interviewer was really friendly and supportive. He helped guide me towards the answer for some of the technical questions. I was asked to come for a second interview.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

You get to a hotel and they bring in recent hires that talk to you about the experience. You then go to the headquarters and they split you into groups where you go through a series of three different interviews and you get sent home.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

I was offered an online interview about a week after meeting with Manhattan Associates at my university's career fair. The interview was a personality test, with one programming question at the end. About a week later, I was offered another on-site interview in which travel accommodations were provided. However, I declined the interview for reasons unrelated to my experience with Manhattan Associates.

Interview Questions

• Implement [some algorithm] in a language of your choice. You have 10 minutes to complete it.   Answer Question

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Athens, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I got the first round interview after talking with them at the career fair. The people were extremely nice and friendly. For the first round, I had total of two 30-minute interviews. Very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself as a professional in 5 years?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.