Manheim Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manheim Interview Questions

Interviews at Manheim

2.2

Digital Marketing Interview

Interview

Two interviews, both of which went well. Was told I was a very strong candidate and was a good fit for the role. There were no concerns regarding my background after I asked about moving forward in the process. Received an automated email that I was not selected even though I was told I was a great fit and a top candidate. No feedback from anyone on why I was passed over. Just be honest with your candidates and don’t lie to their faces if you see any issues, especially when they try to vet it out multiple times. Glad I have been accepted by another company after this debacle.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest challenge professionally?   1 Answer

Vehicle Photographer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manheim (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very quick and simple. Interviewed with department manager and received offer that day. Interview was mostly about the company and was not asked many questions. Interview was mostly an overview of the company and salary requirements.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manheim.

Interview

The process was easy. I had two interviews. I met with HR and with the department lead. The people were very friendly. It is a busy place and lots of diversity.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manheim (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled a 20-minute video call with an engineering manager. The questions were pretty easy and mainly personality-based, but the experience was a bit disappointing overall because I couldn't hear the interviewer at all. When I told him I was having trouble hearing him he sort of curtly said "Well, my mic volume is all the way up" and continued the conversation without checking. Felt like a waste of time and effort on my end to make a good impression if the interviewer couldn't at least configure his mic settings to do the same.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkridge, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Elkridge, MD (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

You apply online and wait for them to call you for a phone interview. After the phone interview you schedule an in office interview and wait a few days. After the office interview you will be sent to Concentra to get a drug screening. If you pass, then you have the job, if you don't tough luck.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Took a few weeks for a response. When contacted we set up a telephone interview with time a time and date.
    Did interview few days later. Was hired on the same day. Started I believe the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Mr Do you a current valid Driving license? That unexpired or suspended   1 Answer
    • Do you mind working outside in all types of weather?   1 Answer
    • Are you you able to drive standard transmission vehicles?   1 Answer

Title Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Carmel, IN (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had a lot of interviews, 1 to 1, couple phone screenings, they have like 5 or 6 HR people. It was not so difficult, but you need to stick for a one story :)

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Marketing Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manheim (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Email asking for a time to talk, very professional. Then the 20 minute phone screen. 5-10 minutes of HR person telling me of job duties that were NOT in job description and that it was an hourly job. YET the job description with ad suggests your the "leader."

Interview Questions

• "The Marketing Lead functions as a member of the location's leadership team, providing functional leadership and expertise in the areas of Advertising and Promotions."

What do I want to do in five years? WHAT? A millennial stays around for 18 months and you want to know what I want to do with your company in 5 years?

Turns out this is a marketing assistant job at best or an admin person. Booking hotel rooms and making sure the right sign is up at auctions. Job reports to someone locally but a marketing woman in another state also gives direction. Part of COX auto group.   1 Answer

Dealer Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I interviewed at Manheim in March 2018.

Interview

Only a phone interview. Spoke very professional about the industry and the position. Review are good from employees, but rate of pay low to provide customer service to dealership GM’s and owners. You are not dealing with the general public in the position. This position will work with dealership owners, GM’s and management. These customers cannot be treated like retail customers. This is too low pay for a mid level degree labor especially for Seattle area.

Interview Questions

• Mainly interested in would I take a $15.00 per hour on an entry level position, I reviewed my experience what I can bring. To start less than $20 an hour is too low for this high level of customer service. You are not dealing with the general public in the position. This position will work with dealership owners, GM’s and management. These customers cannot be treated like retail customers. This is too for a mid level degree labor especially for Seattle area.   1 Answer

Client Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manheim (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Amazing staff. Everyone was nice and asked very intense questions based on personal achievements. Would recommend this company to anyone looking to grow with a solid company. The hiring process was lengthy and included a background and drug screening. They are extremely particular about metrics and punctuality.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges you have faced with previous employers?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.