Manpower Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Fairly formulaic interview process but personal in the approach. Broad range of questions to evaluate my experience. Friendly and conversational. Felt at ease. Plenty of time for me to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• Best way to handle difficult customers/team members   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I applied online and was called shortly afterwards. When I asked about salary and benefits they gave me a number and said that there were no benefits. The job listing said higher salary and listed benefits. Just wish they would have been honest when listing a position. I ended the call after hearing of this.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Albany, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Cold in personal , Thay forgot i was there . Never called back I always had to do the follow up.
    Truly seems they want to bring you in for a interview ask alot question .Have you take some test . Only to forget about you . When I was sitting waiting I could hear all the office gossip .

Interview Questions

• Traveling , said they had lots of positions available .   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I had a phone screen with a recruiter followed by an in-person interview shortly after. The interviewer was very pleasant during the entire process and explained all aspects of the position. Very informative when explaining the expection of the client.

Interview Questions

• Am I currently employed full time?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Auburn, ME (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Contacted via email and then took a test at home on my computer. As soon as I was done I called them and was then asked to come in for the interview. The people were all very friendly and helpful.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Set up with Manpower and took several assessments. Then had an interview with the company. They were very professional in letting me know status. I also had to take drug test and get a physical. Had to take safety training as well.

Interview Questions

• What was I hoping for in getting this position.   1 Answer
    • How soon could I start.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Chute, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Grand Chute, WI (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was somewhat distracted by other things, computer issues and seemed unprepared to answer question I had. More employer focused than employee. I felt a lack of support for the "worker bee". I felt the interviewer was more interested in her commission check then placing me with a specific job within my skill set.

Interview Questions

• What is the least amount of money are you willing to accept.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Everything went great! I walked in and they interviewed me and then I walked out. I told them my name and the ladies were nice. I drank some water. I filled out paperwork. I can't wait to go back and say hello again.

Interview Questions

• Tell of us of a time that you saved the day.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

In person interview to set up what positions you are interested in and what experience you have. interview followed by computer aptitude tests for Word and Excel. this was an interview to set up my temporary work profile not for a position as a full time staff member

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Excellent sit down. Listened to what I said with positive feedback. Was easy to talk to about what work was available and what would be expected from me. I felt an immediate comfort with the interviewer and knew I would enjoy working with this company - as I did when I lived in Roswell, NM and worked for Manpower.

Interview Questions

• To the point of what I expected in a job and what would be best matched with my skills.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.