Manpower Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Glasgow, Scotland) in September 2020.

Interview

Telephone competency interview followed by video call spelling test at home. This lasted an hour and was actually the only interview I’ve ever enjoyed. I was quickly put at ease with a very friendly lady

Interview Questions

• What skills do you require for the job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Glasgow, Scotland).

Interview

Got an email asking me to come in for an interview, went in had to fill out so much paper work and give my documents to be photocopied and waited about 50 mins for my one on one interview only to be told they're looking for people with more experience! I didn't even need to tell the lady I didn't have experience she already knew so why ask me to come all that way, fill out a mount of paper work and hand over my documents only to be told that I'm not suitable??

Interview Questions

Manpower Response

26 Oct 2017 – Managing Director, Manpower UK

Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry that your experience was not more positive. That does not sound like the service I would expect to be offered so I understand your frustration. I will pass on your comments to the branch manager so that the consultant you spoke with understands the importance of clear communication throughout the application process. Thank you again and I wish you well in whatever you are doing now.

Anonymous Employee in Blackburn, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manpower (Blackburn, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Application Process 3 stages.
    1) online application with tests. Maths, English and listening.
    2) if successful with stage 1 you are then rang for a phone interview. Which lasts around 20-25 minutes covering STAR competency questions.
    3) if successful then it's assessment day. There were 6 of us and two people doing the interviewing. One from BT and the other from manpower. Really relaxing process nothing too demanding. Really easy just make sure to do a bit of research about BT and giving good customer service. Assessment lasts 3 hours.
    After assessment day got phone call next day with job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. You pick your own shifts at assessment day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Liverpool, England) in October 2016.

Interview

I had to answer to a customer's complaint letter in English and in my mother language. I believe that it was an easy task to do. It is easy for sure for people who have worked before in customer service. The structured interview was very well done. The interviewer was very friendly and I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role?   1 Answer

Based on salary mentioned on the contract could not cover my expenses to relocate to Liverpool. Really wish I could do it though.

Anonymous Employee in Southend-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Southend-on-Sea, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a telephone interview which lasted for about 45mins. Then had a mail sent for an assessment and final interview with RBS, the company they were recruiting for. The assessment comprised of an introductory session by Manpower staff, a short simple test and loads of paper work which took like over and hour. The interview was like 30mins or a little more.

Interview Questions

• Apart from the usual tell me about yourself question, I was asked what I understood by the job description.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Canterbury, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Canterbury, England) in April 2014.

Interview

They ask tonnes of questions and describe tonnes of benefits to working with them. They showed me the sales floor. They asked me which skills I had which would be relevant. They asked what motivated me to apply and why I think I would be good at it based on previous experience

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you get stressed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.