Manpower Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.2

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I applied. They called. I had a phone screening with the coordinator. Then after the phone screening I went to the AIG campus and interviewed with one of the managers.
Again, completely basis interview questions (it was a call center gig) and then she introduced me to the second manager.
Afterwards she walked me around the office. I heard back a week later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (East Norriton, PA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I found them through a career fair at a college. The manager drew my attention. He seemed eager to hire and he was very friendly. He made it seem like he was ready to offer me the internship on the spot. He wanted me to email him back. So I Emailed him about the intern position and they Got back to me within two days and offered an interview. Im Going to it today. Hopefully they could be a little flexible about the hours because i do plan to do another internship for school credit that requires my attention once aweek for about an hr. Oh the position he says was going to start as soon as u get hired asa part tie of 15-20 hrs until the semester ended and then to full time 5 days a week. The salary would be 12.50 an hr

Negotiation

12.50 hr full time temp

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview with the HR personnel, asked several questions, mostly about why I want to get a job in HR field. Very nice guy, but no response at all afterward.

Interview Questions

• why you want to get a job in HR? what was the reason you chose HR as you major?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Barcelona (Spain)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted in one telephonical interview and one in person. On the phone interview they asked about espectations, why was I applying for a position with them (internship), residency, etc. The interview in person was kind of the samee but also with more explanations about experience and career.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in doing your internship with us?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.