Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Park, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Kings Park, Scotland) in May 2016.

Interview

Had first interview with the branch manager and then the op's manager. Made me feel welcome and relaxed. Very professional and felt they were interested in what I had to say. They also asked questions about me, I felt as if they were interested in me and my life.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would do in my first 6 months with the company   1 Answer

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Roseville, CA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

1 phone interview with out of state recruiter & 1 phone interview with employer at which they placed me, who's headquarters was also out of state. Hired immediately thereafter to work at the office in my city.

Interview Questions

• Would I give up my current permanent, long time job for a temp position?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They offered, I countered & they accepted and also gave me a huge raise 8 months into a 10 month contract for bringing the 14-month old untouched project current.

Computer Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pflugerville, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Pflugerville, TX (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Explained about the job description, time and basic pay rate. Given information on how to input weekly time sheet on mypeople.net. Did explained who to report any problems you may encounterf at the work place.

Interview Questions

• How do you diagnose No video? Explain briefly what you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Agreed to the compensation.

Contractor Interview

Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Arlington, VA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

There wasnt one. I turned in my resume and my government info. They found my resume on a jobsite and called me in. I was hired on the spot at the interview.

Patient Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Easy process. They essentially make sure you are not a serial killer and have decent interpersonal skills. Also come prepared with proof of your vaccinations.

Negotiation

Non negotiable. Flat pay starting at $9 and hour and going up to $10 if you work on a psyc unit.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edgewood, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Manpower (Edgewood, MD (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

You have to go to their office and fill out an application. Then they interview you to see if you are going to be able to handle the job. Then they tell you where you are going to be working and give you the address of where to go to.

Interview Questions

• Will you have adequate transportation to and from your job?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Durham, NC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Take a bench test to build a unit by a certain time to pass and be considered for the job. I took a drug test as well as consent to a criminal background check.

Interview Questions

• How well am I with hand tools?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Trumbull, CT (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and onsite interview. I received a referral from an employee and after referal I had a phone interview, and then an onsite interview for the company that i would be working for.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Salisbury, MD (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. They wanted to make sure the candidate was fresh graduate out of college and wanted a commitment for at least a year at the client's site.

Stacker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Pearl, MS (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I go in and took a drug test then I we talk about the pay role and how I would get paid then I went to work that Monday

Interview Questions

• Do you have a ride back and forth to wirk   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.