Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Park, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Kings Park, Scotland) in May 2016.

Interview

Had first interview with the branch manager and then the op's manager. Made me feel welcome and relaxed. Very professional and felt they were interested in what I had to say. They also asked questions about me, I felt as if they were interested in me and my life.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would do in my first 6 months with the company   1 Answer

Rep Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

The interview was with one of the recruiters, and it was short and brief. We talked about my background, education, professional experience, and salary requirements. They responded fairly quickly and contacted me from time to time to make sure everything was okay.

Fax Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manpower (Peoria, AZ (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

You apply via online, go to group interview describing the job, then have an orientation and drug test and start on Monday. I found it very easy to get in if you need a job fast.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Pinto, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Palo Pinto, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview went really well. The boss is extremely nice and really cares. I like the fact he gives people chances to have a job. He does expect you to show up and work. He really doesn't ask for a lot, but he does want you go be honest.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Capitola, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Capitola, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Good and informative. They made me feel like an important and professional person. They were very attentive and fun to talk to. There’s not much else I can add to this information.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer to our company   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manpower (Hickory, NC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Electronic- 1 hour- Open environment - Open minded staff - Sputum drug test - Easy to locate office - Remained in contact after hired - offered to take my team to lunch -

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have in the field   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangor, ME (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Bangor, ME (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I scheduled an interview. It was pleasent no pressure. They called a few days later with full-time work. The work was good but I had another opportunity that I chose over this.

Interview Questions

• Can you stay on your feet moving for a full day's work full time   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Amazing, Great communication. Detailed services. Loved the process. Was in-depth about the position and asked very detailed questions. Very helpful. I look forward to a 2nd interview if they call. Sounds like a good company to work for.

Stacker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Pearl, MS (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I go in and took a drug test then I we talk about the pay role and how I would get paid then I went to work that Monday

Interview Questions

• Do you have a ride back and forth to wirk   1 Answer

Woodworking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oil City, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manpower (Oil City, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

it was Vary Positive! I called to see if there where any job openings in My town of Titusville, Pa. I got an immediate response with can you start Tomorrow? Well I said Yes... then She ask if I could come down to the office for some testing and to fill out the paper work for the assignment again I said Yes... it only took about an hour. and the next Morning I was headed to work! I couldn't believe how Fast and simple the whole process was! I got nothing but good things to say about the staff Manpower has in Oil city, Pa. and the job I was assigned to!I thought it was going to be hard to find a job,I could not have been more wrong in My Life! Thanks Manpower! as they Say "You Rock!" Neal Dilbone :)

Interview Questions

• if I had experience in the job I was seeking and if I could start Tomorrow! lol.... I said Yes!   1 Answer

Cook/DFA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesville, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Leesville, LA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I went in talked to Richard he went over a few things and offered me the job. He then had me take an assessment on the computer and fill out paperwork then I went to my orientation 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.