Manpower Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

very user friendly and fast, applied online took 30min-1hour. received an interview, asked the typical behavioral questions and job history and got a job offer. the hiring on process was simple as well

Interview Questions

Manpower Response

12 Dec 2018 – Brand Leader, Manpower UK

That's great to read, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have invested in systems and people to ensure the interview experience is as smooth, simple and efficient as possible and it's good to know we are on the right track.

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (Carlisle, PA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was fine. They expressed everything and seemed like a good team environment. Then I was called a week later,"offered" a position but was told the desk wouldn't be ready so I couldn't come in. It has been almost 7 months now. Do not work for this facility if this happens to you.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Sandy, UT (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and then received a phone call a day or two later to schedule an interview. The interview itself was more of the guy selling me the job and telling me what the expectations were. I was not really asked any questions that I can recall. I did, however, ask him several questions which may have helped. There was not a lot of negotiation, I asked for an amount and they offered me $1k less than what I had asked. Very small team in Utah with a huge corporation to back it up.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Amazing, Great communication. Detailed services. Loved the process. Was in-depth about the position and asked very detailed questions. Very helpful. I look forward to a 2nd interview if they call. Sounds like a good company to work for.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a very smooth and easy and the recruiters helping you were good about keeping you updated on your application progress. Was a very easy-going interview on location.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I received a call from one of the recruiters at Manpower asking me to call her to set up an interview. While I did so immediately, and even followed up with an email, I never heard from the recruiter again. Very unprofessional!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I received an email from the internal Recruiter. All was well with the initial process. Once I spoke to the decision maker, things changed. She informed me that she would follow up to schedule a face to face. I never heard from them again. It was great until she decided to be unprofessional and not follow up with a simple phone call or email.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with a tough team   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Typical questions. Went off a list of questions provided by company. Tell us about yourself, how did you make an impact at your last job. Have you every had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle it. What's your goals with company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI (US)).

Interview

You have a phone interview and then and in person interview. You are there with a few other ppl and you watch a short presentation and wait until they call your name for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation with a upset customer?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Frederick, MD (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked over the phone to get the basics, and then went in to take assessments and have an in person interview. The assessments were just a review of Microsoft Office programs, relatively simple. The interview itself wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Everyone who I met in the office was friendly and welcoming. Overall positive experience!!

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals and aspirations?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.