Manpower Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

Interviews at Manpower

2.2

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I was recruited for the position, went through the standard phone call screening, then had an in person interview and they said they’d be reaching out within a couple days post interview, and if I had any questions to text or call anytime to the person who had done the in person interview. You’d think with that kind of positive response you’d hear back, but no. Sent a thank you email, then reached out twice via email to follow up, and received no response. No problem if you’re not interested or even closed the position, but please give the candidate common courtesy by not leaving them hanging. Very disappointing considering the company operates in the HR/recruiting world.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone interview, and then they set you up with a one on one. During the one on one you go over your qualifications and what area you are trying to work in. Once they assess your abilities they go over the open positions they have and ask for an updated resume. depending on your job specific quals, they may have you complete some additional assessments.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

My interview was set up through my school and went good. The company I was interviewing for had a three part process which was a test, skill lab and interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the formula for a low pass filter?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (San Diego, CA (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

No real screening, just referrals, just a phone call and a random date you wait for.
    They make it sound like they will call you the next day and will not really work on it. Just the reference, no genuine screening.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.