Manpower Staffing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Staffing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.5

Staffing Specialist Interview

Interview

Came in to interview and then sent to drug test and background check. 1 on 1 interview with manager. Simple questions about work ethic and about how I work on a team. It was great!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsburg, WV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manpower (Martinsburg, WV (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Most unprofessional experience ever in my life. Phone call to schedule face to face. Arrived for face to face advised Recruiter was not there. Thank you for taking the time to come. Water of time and I honestly feel as if recruiter was there and I was discriminated upon due to being African American. Martinsburg location.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

3 interviews: 1st interview was with the manager who gave a brief overview and asked some specific questions about my experience. 2nd interview was with the staff who gave me an overview of what it would be like to work there and asked questions that were important to them on the job. 3rd interview was with the manager and the franchise owner.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to ability to multitask, dealing with people, sales experience, team oriented.   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

This was a behavioral interview with questions that really dug into how you think and how you do things. They are interested in examples of your previous work and how you resolve issues in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent conflict you have had witha coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview began with a 10 minute phone interview, on Wednesday, May 25th, with the Branch Manager. She asked what made me apply for this position and then she asked me if I am looking for part time or full time since I already have a job. She scheduled my face-to-face interview for Tuesday, May 31st in the afternoon.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different people. Additionally, I was scheduled for 4 different interviews, meaning I met with some of the people on more than one occasion. Once the offer was given the branch manager called or emailed me sometimes 2-4 times daily to see if I had made a decision and once I had accepted called or emailed me the same amount of time to see if I had changed my mind.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Behavioral interview, with the manager. The process started with a phone interview and then ended with a face to face interview with the manager. The interview process is not intense

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you may have had a conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Boise, ID (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

the interview was very brief. I sent my resume from CL and was contacted right away, i met with 1 person and was asked a few questions. the next day i received a call and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• what are your thoughts on about staffing   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Scranton, PA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Worst interview process I've ever had. Took back the offer to hire me because I couldn't start immediately due to wanting to put two weeks notice in at my current employer.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for manpower?   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Amarillo, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

A panel interview with 2 people, a supervisor and a manager, asking me questions. Behavioral interview questions were asked. These questions require thinking of a situation that you were in, on the spot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.