Manpower Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.7

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and received a phone call from a Manpower recruiter to see if you are interested in working with Intuit Turbotax live in Downtown. The company goes through this whole orientation process of how great it is to work there and that as a recruiter, you will not be souring for candidates. They completely lie about this and eventually do ask you to source due to low tax expert retention or not enough recruited. The other thing Manpower recruiters lie about is the parking at first, they say you don't have to pay for parking but once you've accepted the job offer they make you pay for parking and claim it's out of their hands. The other thing they do is lay people off during holiday seasons and don't give you a full explanation as to why! Long story short, STAY CLEAR of Manpower recruiters asking if you are interested in contract work! Especially if it is with Intuit Turbotax tax trust me it is not worth it! They don't offer benefits, its unstructured, no organization plan, it has more of a call center vibe than full-cycle recruiting and the recruiter who originally hired you disappears on you all of a sudden.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about making an average 100 phone calls a day?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Walked in to inquire about openings, was contacted by recruiter, interviewed with manager 1 week later, then interviewed with Market Vice President 2 weeks later (when she returned to office).

Interview Questions

• Are you open to light travel? (they provide mileage compensation and travel is within 30 miles)   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in January 2018.

Interview

A short phone interview first, an hour long interview a week after. It was a bit odd because I admitted not having some specific experience during our first conversation over the phone (and it was obvious from my cv), but later the save recruiter was asking me to speak about this non-existing experience in detail many for about 30 minutes during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me in details how you sourced candidates in Linkedin (I didn't).   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Madrid (Spain)) in June 2017.

Interview

Tras solicitarla mediante plataforma de empleo recibí una llamada para hacer un breve filtro telefónico, me citaron a entrevista donde estuvieron presentes 2 personas, las que se convirtieron en mi jefe funcional y jerarquico, manejaban información diferente ya que había que dar apoyo a dos proyectos y cada uno velaba por su interés. Al día siguiente me llamaron para ver que tal había ido y decirme que el puesto era mío.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.