Manpower Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Manpower Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Manpower

2.0

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manpower (San Bernardino, CA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Awesome started the next day I got to go local to where I live and I got to pick my shift awesome service very happy! Great staff Very professional and respectful towards anyone there walking to the door

Interview Questions

• What shift would I like to work! I got to pick   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceburg, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Lawrenceburg, TN (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

You have to do a online profile, then schedule a one on one with the interviewer, submit proper Identification, do some testing on a computer, take a drug screen, and then shift an pay is given.

Interview Questions

• What makes you thinking manpower you would be a good employee   2 Answers

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Anaheim, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

phone call,application ,interview, aptitude test, physical, drug test. thats all the comments I want to make at this time.I don't know what else you want me to say except for that I am continuing to type to complete the 30 word requirement.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

Interview

There was an initial phone call to inquire about work availability. After this, there was an email link to their website for paperwork. A drug test was required. Then a long wait for job availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations possible.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Was very simple, had a friend that worked at the position i was applying for. He told me to go in and say I would like to apply for "x" position. They said Okay, give us your resume and we will send it over. Next day had to go in for testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything. I took the position as is. It was already above the pay i had at the time.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.