Marie Curie Door to Door Fundraiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Marie Curie

2.0

Door to Door Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marie Curie (Sunderland, North East England, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick because I was the only one who showed up. The manager was friendly and communicative, took time to explain the job and your responsibilities in detail. He asked some basic questions like how much do you know about the charity, but the e-mail you receive from the agency tells you everything you need to prepare for it. All in all it was very relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Marie Curie?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marie Curie

Door to Door Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marie Curie (Sunderland, North East England, England) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview so you get plenty of time to think, but this also means you need to stand out more. It was explained that you would start training immediately, the working hours and salary were also explained. In a group of four it took 30 - 35 minutes and they got back to me within three days.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about and why should I be passionate about it too?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.