Marks & Spencer Commercial Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 30 Jul 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a technical exercise, (90 mins) followed by a short presentation to one assessor based on this exercise, with questions afterwards. Then there was a separate one to one interview, which was competency based. It lasted around 3 hours in total.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in November 2014.

Interview

Initially I was contacted through LinkedIn, this was then followed by an phone interview, very basic, which then led to a mock assessment via email.
    Commercial Analysis with action plan presentation for 90mins, swot plan with 30, 60 & 90 day actions. This is then followed by 30min interview, about previous experience and what you can offer the business.

Interview Questions

• Why would you give a manager opportunity to fail, when you were briefed that they were a problem.   1 Answer

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

detail oriented , explaining the heritage of brand. clarity made on the define role and what is require length of time to adapt. some skills review analogy done for sales reporting action plans to drive business.

Interview Questions

• on floor experience in operations   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.