Marks & Spencer Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 Nov 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Southampton, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online. You have to do a simple question and answer process , then once you’ve passed that you’re invited to do a personality quiz selecting “most” and “least” like you out of the following statements and then a interactive “game” that involves pretending to be in multiple customer and advisor scenarios like ‘item out of stock’ or ‘help customer or help team’.

If you pass both, you then are asked to attend an assessment day. On the assessment day you do a interview with one manager (or so I had). Mine was quite laid back, asked six or eight questions of ‘name a time’ or general M&S questions. I then had to do a role play exercise. You get six pages of information prior and five minutes to read.

Once the exercise is complete they ask you to fill out a form asking what you thought went well during the role play, what didn’t and what you would do next.

I was told straight away that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Anonymous Employee in Brierley Hill, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Brierley Hill, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied in November 2016 online. Had an interview within the same week. Staff are incredibly nice and the work environment is fantastic. The interview was very straightforward and consisted of a few questions regarding the role and a role play; it was one to one. The role play had another member of staff come in to the room and pose as a customer looking for a few items, which were out of stock. Prior to the role play I was given some documents(cafe menus, promotions etc) to read. All the answers to succeeding in the role play are in the documents.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer.

Interview

After get through the online test, you will receive email which invite to attend the Assessment Center. On that day, you will be given a scenario about customer, and require to deal with that customer (one of an interviewer will act as a customer).
    If you perform well enough, your future Line Manager will come for 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Performing a scenario in front of judge, prove that you care about customers and can deal with their demand/queries   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.