Marks & Spencer Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brierley Hill, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Brierley Hill, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied in November 2016 online. Had an interview within the same week. Staff are incredibly nice and the work environment is fantastic. The interview was very straightforward and consisted of a few questions regarding the role and a role play; it was one to one. The role play had another member of staff come in to the room and pose as a customer looking for a few items, which were out of stock. Prior to the role play I was given some documents(cafe menus, promotions etc) to read. All the answers to succeeding in the role play are in the documents.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer.

Interview

After get through the online test, you will receive email which invite to attend the Assessment Center. On that day, you will be given a scenario about customer, and require to deal with that customer (one of an interviewer will act as a customer).
    If you perform well enough, your future Line Manager will come for 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Performing a scenario in front of judge, prove that you care about customers and can deal with their demand/queries   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.