Marks & Spencer Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marks & Spencer Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 29 Sep 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorset, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Dorset, VT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Following an online application process which took about an hour, I was offered an interview at M&S. The interview consisted of a role play where I was given a script and had to pretend to be a customer assistant. I then had an interview with one of the managers and was fortunately offered a job at the end if it.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation where you had a positive effect   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Nottingham, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Two part interview. A 10 minute role play (which was fully explained) followed by a 30min or so interview with one person from HR and a section Manager

Anonymous Employee in Exmouth, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Exmouth, England) in June 2017.

Interview

you have to pass loads of questions and customer focused senarios on line to pass the first hurdle of getting an interview. Limited Interview spaces mean you have to apply as early as possible. You book your interview slot on line. You then have a face to face interview in store which as well as a standard talking interview also includes role play which is focused on your customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• why I wanted to work for them   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.