Marks & Spencer Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marks & Spencer Graduate Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Álimos (Greece)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Álimos (Greece)) in July 2011.

Interview

A first interview with questions about work experience, studies and main psychological questions such as which person do you admire most, how could you see your self in five years from now etc. Second step was an online test which i took from my place with questions regarding real work situations and how to handle them efficiently (multiple choice). Third step was an assesment centre with role playing questions, case studies, presentations and group excercises. The last was the tougher as the working language for all these activities was english without any previous caution. I failed in this step.

Interview Questions

• In the group exercise they gave us a case study when we have to decide as a group, which investment plan wiil we choose to support in order to increase company's social responsibility. There were a certain budget and we have to choose which one action will give the maximum social output. The goal here was good team communication   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in January 2011.

Interview

There was an online test and then a telephone interview and then a day of assessments. Apparently several assessment days were held to deal with all the applicants. Each graduate only needed to attend one. There were several different tasks, including group, presentation and interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you brought a team of different backgrounds together to deal with an issue.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.