Marks & Spencer Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marks & Spencer Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2018

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

First of all I had to complete an application online. Following this I was invited to complete a video interview which consisted of 6/7 questions about the scheme I had applied for, the company and general experience questions. The questions were asked before I was given 30 seconds to prepare an answer which I had a maximum of 2 minutes. After this, I attended an assessment centre which had 3 main parts; a presentation, interview and a group task.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in January 2012.

Interview

Tests online, telephone interview, graduate assessment day.
    Good recruitment process but look for more a person than what you can do. Look predominately for motivators. The assessors are current store managers or commercial managers.
    Ask as many questions about the role. Ask how they see m&S in the future.
    Assessment day consisted of a group exercise, one to one, presentation of facts given. You have preparation time.

Interview Questions

• Why M&S?
      Competitors?
      What could we do that the competition is doing well?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in December 2011.

Interview

Process consisted of extensive online tests, followed by a phone interview and assessment day. The assessment day was well organised and lead by managers in relevant business areas. Those carrying out the interview were professional and made you feel at ease; overall a good experience. Feedback was offered as a follow up.

Interview Questions

• Group acitivity, individual activity, presentation, interview   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.