Marks & Spencer Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marks & Spencer Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in January 2012.

Interview

Tests online, telephone interview, graduate assessment day.
Good recruitment process but look for more a person than what you can do. Look predominately for motivators. The assessors are current store managers or commercial managers.
Ask as many questions about the role. Ask how they see m&S in the future.
Assessment day consisted of a group exercise, one to one, presentation of facts given. You have preparation time.

Interview Questions

• Why M&S?
    Competitors?
    What could we do that the competition is doing well?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in December 2011.

Interview

Process consisted of extensive online tests, followed by a phone interview and assessment day. The assessment day was well organised and lead by managers in relevant business areas. Those carrying out the interview were professional and made you feel at ease; overall a good experience. Feedback was offered as a follow up.

Interview Questions

• Group acitivity, individual activity, presentation, interview   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.