Marks & Spencer Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marks & Spencer Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Firstly, I applied online and completed the application form as well as the tests. I was later called for a telephone interview. After that I was invited to the group assessment which was a 1 day event including interviews with a panel, group exercises with scenarios and finally a coding interview. It was all very well organised and executed.

Interview Questions

• My code was very messy although it worked, so they asked me what would I do differently to make it more scalable and modular?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer in November 2015.

Interview

1) Few rounds of on-line tests ( verbal , logical)
    2) Telephonic Interview
    It was a friendly interview to know about me and how much I knew about the company.Many competency questions were asked about team work , motivation to apply , passion about technology
    3)Assesments Centre
    The assessment centre tested every capability where we needed to demonstrate how we work together in a team , presentation skills , knowledge and passion about technology ,motivation to apply for the role.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.