Marks & Spencer Operations Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marks & Spencer Operations Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer in March 2012.

Interview

Very simple, It was a 18 year old looking for a part time job! you just show up for a chat and get hired. Spoke to a manager in a room for 10 minutes and then was shown round the store by another manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Anonymous Employee in Rotherham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Rotherham, England) in November 2013.

Interview

Online application form with some situational scenarios. Take a long time but are really realistic and feel like they help a lot in the real role. This followed by some Would you do this or that questions.

Interview once you get there which is followed by a role play where I got a "cake not turning up" scenario

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Malvern, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview included two parts. One was a knowledge test and the other one was interview by a manager. The first part was easy. You are asked to arrange ambient, chilled and frozen products according to their categories and sell by date.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.