Marks & Spencer Retail Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Marks & Spencer Retail Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Marks & Spencer

Retail Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer.

Interview

Apply online, video interview and assessment centre comprising of three parts - presentation task, 1-1 interview and a group task. The day lasted from around 9.00-1.00 and they provided lunch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Retail Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England).

Interview

Online Application, followed by numeracy and verbal psychometric tests and situational judgement questionnaire. I was then invited for a phone interview, which was a cold experience with an outsourced interviewer who kept cutting me off. I was then invited for an assessment day and final interview, which consisted of pre-work in the form of a personality questionnaire. At the assessment day, there were three activities, which tested everything from your leadership skills to commercial awareness. This was followed by a face to face interview. I waited two months to hear their response.

Interview Questions

• General competency questions: a time that you dealt with a challenging situation in a team, a time that you had to lead a team, a time that you challenged a person in authority. Also questions geared towards the company and industry: Why M&S? What are the challenges for M&S? What are the challenges of multichannel? etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.