Marks & Spencer Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 26 Sep 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ashton-under-Lyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Ashton-under-Lyne, England) in October 2016.

Interview

The initial stage of interview is an online multiple choice questions and answers for the first half, same questions asked in different ways. This is followed on by a second half with various scenarios that would take place in a store again with a multiple choice questions and answers. The next part of the process is to go to the store for a two part interview which includes a 1 2 1 and a role play.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was why would you like to join Marks and Spencers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer.

Interview

i took an interview by Skype. and I spent 30 minutes to Interview. Questions were easy to ask. If you're preparing to get this position, you should prepare to ask against many questions that why should you work at Marks&Spencer. The most difficult thing is prove my experiences well. anyway, it was a good experience to me. Good luck!

Anonymous Employee in Clapham, London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Clapham, London, England) in November 2014.

Interview

For me it was a role play helping a veggie customer buy an item but it was out of stock. It was suggesting an alternative in that situation and I then tried to cross sell a bottle of wine to them to go with the meal. I was then phoned by the store I was actually applying to work at and they interviewed me too but it was more like a "what hours would you do?" Informal interview. I have been told by colleagues that it differs between when you applied. Some people told me they got interviewed and did the role play at my store, some other people did what I did and had a separate role play and interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2009.

Interview

Just fill in application form, inform of uniform and attandance, basic rules

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.