Marks & Spencer Salesfloor Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Salesfloor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Manchester, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Online application - questionnaire and real scenario questions. If successful with scenarios you have the option to book an interview.

At the interview I was invited into the interview room where I was told there was going to be a short roleplay where I was briefed on what to do. I was given a booklet of items at M&S that included offers etc (food) and told that someone was going to come into the room and pretend to be a customer looking for a certain item that wasn't in stock. I was given a pen and paper and 10 minutes to make any notes on the booklet. It's best to use offers, especially if the person looking for the item is making a meal for many guests. Someone also watched the roleplay and took notes.

After the roleplay that lasted about 5 minutes, both people left the room and then I was asked some competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you had to disagree with somebody's idea?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Salesfloor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wickford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Wickford, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Started off with a role play which was fairly easy. After the role play there was a informal interview. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
    Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.