Marks & Spencer Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Jul 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

First of all, the M&S I am working for is under a different company (SSP) it’s the same as the original M&S but different and managements, which come with different perks (like amount of discount you can get et.).
The interview process was quick and easy, it took about 20-30 min, half that time they were checking your documents. There were a number of questions, I will try and state as many I can remember.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
    What is customer service?   Answer Question
  • What (customer service) experience do have?   Answer Question
  • Scenario: imagine you are the manager and one of your employee arrives late to work most days, isn’t being a team player and you can see their customer service has become very bad. How would you deal with them?   1 Answer
  • What will you bring to the company?
    What days are you available to work?   Answer Question
  • Describe yourself in 3 words.
    There were couple of other questions (about 2 or 3 more) but I cannot remember them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marks & Spencer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Liverpool, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Long and dragged out interview process. Some not really relevant to the position. Met with Manager who asked about employment history etc eligibility to work in the United Kingdom. Some other competency questions were also asked. Interview took about 30 minutes

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

A short logic test, that was impossible to fail, followed by 1 hour conversation. The offer was extended (and accepted from my side) at the end of the conversation. Overall impression was good.

Interview Questions

• How I overcame a bad situation in a team.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.