Marks & Spencer Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jan 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,310 of over 1,414.0 interviews

Employee Referral2%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England)

Interview

Applied on mon, scheduled an interview for the thur, sat on the video call and phone call for 30mins nobody joined. Emailed the recruiter for the store to inform her she replied abrubtly and said who was your interview with? I replied with the name and date and time of my interview never got a response. I then emailed the official recruitment email for m&s and have heard nothing back. I am dissapointed and confused as i have never had this type of experience before and i have over 10+ years of retail experience. The lack of clear communication is baffling to me and not a good impression for potential future employees.

Interview Questions
  • Interview never happened as nobody showed up!
    Answer Question

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

It was a quick process with a few questions about past experience and some situational questions. The interview took around 30 minutes in person and I got offered a job straight away.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Filled in application form on their website. Received email invitation for interview through online slot booking. Friendly casual chat at work location office with one of the very experienced colleagues. Role offered and accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

It was a digital interview in which they asked you about your potential contribution to the team, to the department and to the company. Moreover, they also asked about your skill set

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Really really creative process. 4 questions, answers are recorded. Really enjoyed the whole process. Made me more excited about the idea of working here. Overall a very very positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Interviewer never got in touch with me after I applied and got offered an interview. Was not able to book a date as interviewer was on break. Interviewer did not communicate with availability

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

I turned up to the interview early, only to be told that they didn’t have time to do my interview and that I had leave. They offered me another interview, however I turned it down as this was not professional and a complete waste of my time.

1 person found this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

It was a very informal interview. The manager just asked me some simple questions about what I had done previously and why I think I would suit the role. He was very friendly and at the end of the interview he offered me the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Interview questions- situations based questions and role play task. The role play included props to use which contain useful information to be used. Situational questions and personal questions include: why do you want to work here, what skills do you have for the role etc

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you have which will enable you to complete the role?

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

an operational customer assistant basically makes sure that customers find what they are looking for by keeping the shop well organized and properly stocked. you also have to deal with questions from the customers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,310 Interviews